I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing With The Stars - 2010
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 10 Week 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 00:24
Originally posted by terrip

This season they have started with this 2 hour episode with everyone dancing one dance.  I assume they dance again next week before the first elimination.  Next week there should be 2 shows, not just the one.

That's how they do it on DWTS - everyone gets to dance twice before anyone is eliminated.  Seems very fair to me!

much better idea.. anyone can have a bad week.. at least they have the chance to improve.. or not.. but at least elimination is fairer.. I wonder if Buzz will be a character like Chloris Leachman was?
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 08:31
Next Monday they dance the opposite to what they danced last Monday, so each couple will have done a Latin and a Ballroom Dance.  Then on Tuesday they will have the Results show.  Hence there is only one show on Watch this Friday but there'll be two next Friday.

I really hope Octomum goes out as I've taken an irrational dislike to her already!Confused
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 01:56
Originally posted by Force Ten

Next Monday they dance the opposite to what they danced last Monday, so each couple will have done a Latin and a Ballroom Dance.  Then on Tuesday they will have the Results show.  Hence there is only one show on Watch this Friday but there'll be two next Friday.

I really hope Octomum goes out as I've taken an irrational dislike to her already!Confused
I agree .. there's something not very nice about her.. Tony looks pretty cheesed off with her already!.. why look so miserable?.. she must have wanted to do the show or is she just chasing the almighty dollar??
Pamela Anderson... soooo sleazy!!! lol
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 17:26
I feel for Octomum I really do.  I don't know much about her as a person or her situation but Carrie-Ann is right - she isn't a performer - singer / actor so she's out there front and centre waiting for more of America to judge her.  Having said that, I think she'll be first out.
Terri P
CarrieGlides View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote CarrieGlides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 01:15
In my opion, Nicole Scherzinger was the stand-out performer in week one. 

Buzz Aldrin was adorable but not any good at the latin dance, although he could be a lot better in the ballroom dances.  Unless he gets the sympathy vote each week I can't see him lasting very long in the competition. 

I thought that Shannon didn't come across very well at all, her dance was okay, but her personality is a bit too diva like for my taste.

I agree Kate Gosselin should be the first to go.  She had three weeks to learn that routine and she stumbled around the floor as though she had only started training that morning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12