I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 - Bitch thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 - Bitch thread
    Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 16:17
You know when you plan a night out and someone you don't really like that much asks what you're doing and without thinking (coz you're safe in the knowledge that they're too far away to come with you) you tell them?

You might even go into detail - Then you find out that actually today, they're working around the f'king corner from you and they'll be at yours at 5 and somehow they've attached themselves to you, now other people find out and have a go - well that's MY day

It is f'ked!

Edited it out the swearing! Whistle

Edited by Alex - 18 Mar 2010 at 12:06
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 16:24
LOL sods law!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 16:26
kicking myself and sure I won't be the only one!
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 17:42

OOOO I have a lot of bitches I am going to love this lol.

When your friend says that they are coming out on a night and have been up for it for weeks then an hour before going out they ring to say they are not coming and then that ruins your night as you wanted them to be there.Censored
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 19:20
Well apart from going down with a cold at the worst time possible!

I ain't got much to bitch about these days...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 12:07
Feel a bit of a git and might delete that first post, had a great night, he's even invited me to his stag do!

I am a bad, bad, man Cry
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 15:10
My only bitch at the minute is about idiots who insist on using 'prolly' in place of 'probably'. WTF is that - laziness? Stupidity? Both?

*STAB*
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 23:49
I like this thread.. not got much to bitch about at the mo.. but will be sooo good to let off steam as the need arises.. so thank you Alex Clap
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 07:32
My bitch is about the NSW government putting up electricity billing up 64% over the next 3 years. There are already people doing it tough on the current electricity pricing. I am going to investigate getting solar panels put up to reduce the overall cost that my household will have to pay. Apparently what power isn't used is sold back to the power grid, but I don't know enough about it yet. The federal govt tried to get people to put in insulation into their ceilings from last year onwards(we did ours years ago)to be more energy efficient and on offer were rebates. This was ended but a lot of untrained 'contractors' got into the act an as a result there have been some fatalities to the contractors and householders(one installer died because the temperature in the roof cavity on a 40 deg C day was 60 deg C). There have also been house fires, some resulting in fatalities due to shonky installation. The govt stopped their insulation initiative and the govt minister responsible was demoted. There wasn't a lot of thought or risk assessments done by the govt before this all started.

Edited by MargiABC - 10 Apr 2010 at 07:50
 Post Reply Post Reply