I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iron Man 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iron Man 2
    Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 13:02
Loved the first one and the second looks amazing as well. Some good looking films lined up for this year so far

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 04:39
I loved Iron Man as well so looking forward to the release of the second film.  I have my list sorted of films I want to see this year too Bounce
franks View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote franks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 15:44
Well I was also waiting for it with high expectations. But was sadly disappointed. Come on!
The first one was fresh exciting and had true entrpreneurial spirit. The Second one was nothing but a sad repetition of special effects but storywise a total ZERO. The main Protagonist is a sad depleted character and his Antagonist, is funny but in no way scary. Come on, electric ropes as weapon ?!?!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 14:11
But the part with Mickey Rouke on the Monaco racetrack was pretty good!

johnbrown View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote johnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 12:08
First one was much much better. Iron man 2 was just not up to the mark. Hope such good movies will come soon again.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 14:24
Hi Johnbrown, the first one was very good and the second was used asd more of a set up for The Avengers and the other Marvel films upcoming I thought
kristy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 10:12

I saw Iron Man 2 twice and i really loved it's storyline and stuffs. My favorite line is Tony to Pepper who is talking about alternative energy, ā€œIā€™m not for the Liberal Agenda.ā€ Whatever you all taste of watching this movie. I just like to pick it in my favorite movies.

Post Reply Post Reply