I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless : Sean quits over Tina sex scenes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless : Sean quits over Tina sex scenes
    Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 15:31
Shameless star Sean quits over Tina sex scenes

Published: Today

SHAMELESS star Sean Gilder is quitting the hit show - because he can't face more sex scenes with Tina Malone.

Sean, who plays psychotic gangster Paddy Maguire, and Tina (Mimi) have a strained relationship, according to insiders.

The pair have had few scenes together on the current series after their characters split up.

But Channel 4 writers were planning to reunite them for next year's show.

Sources said Sean, 46, could not face working closely with former Celebrity Big Brother contestant Tina, 47, again particularly in intimate scenes.

One insider said: "Sean and Tina just don't get on and doing bedroom scenes was really difficult.

"When there was a suggestion their characters could reunite he really couldn't face doing it again."

Last night Sean told TV Biz: "I have had a fantastic time for four years on the show but it is time to move on."

A Channel 4 spokeswoman confirmed Sean was leaving this year but denied this was because of a rift with Tina.

Post Reply Post Reply