I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing With The Stars - 2010
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Gosselin: DWTS is 'The Hugest Fear Ever'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Gosselin: DWTS is 'The Hugest Fear Ever'
    Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 13:07

Kate Gosselin: 'Dancing with the Stars' is 'The Hugest Fear Ever'

Canvas%20background%20demo

Kate Gosselin took a break from "Dancing with the Stars" rehearsals to hit the New York premiere of the Discovery Channel's new documentary series "Life." She worked the red carpet with pro partner Tony Dovolani and she filled us in on her "Dancing" details!

"I am all about new challenges, facing my fears - this is like the hugest fear ever because I have never ever danced in my life," says Kate, who says of her partner, "He's a great teacher, because this is not analytical thinking, this is not books, this is not schedule planning, this is like all that other art stuff and he's very good at explaining what I need to do."

"She's just a complete role model as a mom," says Tony of Kate. "She's the working mom, takes care of the family, comes into rehearsal completely focused, knows how important this is to be a great example to her kids, and that's exactly the attitude that she's taken on."

The two took a moment to speak out about Marie Osmond's loss of her son, Michael, and Tony says, "She's in my prayers a lot, because I know Marie personally and that is not something that you wish on any parent." Kate adds, "My heart goes out to her. Wow."

Narrated by Oprah Winfrey, the 11-part "Life" continues in the tradition of the epic "Planet Earth" documentary to tell the intimate story of our planet's living things and their beautiful, spectacular, bizarre and fascinating ways of life. The new series premieres Sunday, March 21 at 8 p.m. ET.

Watch ET for more with Kate!

Post Reply Post Reply