I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lady Gaga thrills Liverpool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lady Gaga thrills Liverpool
    Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:38

Lady Gaga thrills in yet another revealing outfit as she prepares to work with Giorgio Armani

She spends millions on her stage shows, even putting herself in the red.

And it seems Lady Gaga has no plans on cutting back on her extravagant performances.

Last night on stage in Liverpool she unveiled yet another new outfit - a revealing sequinned purple leotard with matching glasses.

It comes as Italian designer Girogio Armani announced he would be providing some of the costumes for her Monster Ball world tour, which kicked off in Britain last week.

Shes%20got%20the%20moves:%20Lady%20GaGa%20brings%20her%20Monster%20Ball%20tour%20to%20a%20sold%20out%20audience%20at%20Liverpool%20Arena

She's got the moves: Lady Gaga unveiled another new outfit as she performed her Monster Ball tour to a sold out audience at Liverpool Arena

%20Lady%20GaGa%20
Lady%20GaGa

Revealing: The purple leotard didn't leave much to the imagination

His high fashion creations include a one-piece with a lobster effect on the sleeve, and a sparkly cerulean body suit with exaggerated shoulders.

It isn't the first time Armani has worked with Gaga. He provided her much-praised outfits at this year's Grammys.

In  a statement he said: 'We hear Lady Gaga’s music everywhere we go, it is like a soundtrack of our times.

'In addition to her formidable songwriting skills, she is a modern fashion phenomenon.' 

Energetic:%20The%20pop%20star%20puts%20on%20a%20performance%20for%20her%20fans

Energetic: The pop star puts on a high octane performance for her fans

But working with Armani is sure to add to Gaga's costs.

Gaga, who won three Brits last week, has totally overhauled the show, with not a single ounce of costume or set from the U.S. tour used.

She spent £2million on the American tour and, according to reports, has shelled out more than £1 million on the stage set, costumes and props for this one

Her efforts have been hailed by critics, with The Independent branding her 'The Queen of Pop' - something that is not likely to please the current title holder, Madonna.

Gaga

The gaga car: The singer played a piano mounted on a green truck

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:39
Gald to see she's looking a lot healthier than she did at the X Factor performance

The purple costume reminds a little too much of Madge...
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:57
I love that she is planning on wearing a strap-on in at least one of her concerts to laugh back at all the gossip last year that she was hermaphrodite 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:42
SO SO JEALOUS. I never got tickets for Gaga. The fact that I got tickets for Rihanna yesterday just doesn't come close to compensating me.
 Post Reply Post Reply