I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I joined because there is a topic about me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
King Of Ink Land View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote King Of Ink Land Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I joined because there is a topic about me
    Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 13:37
Hello Every one, I am King of Ink Land King Body Art The Extreme Ink -Ite, call me Body Art for short, BA, B.Art what ever you want.

I was searching the web and came across this: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26572

And discovered you were discussing myself lol, and here I am.

Britans got talent was a laugh, great experience, I am currently trying to get sponsorship for my tattoo world record attempt hopefully later this year if funds are in place we can just get it done.

Any ways Hello again everyone !
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 13:57
I'm sorry if we didn't respond earlier, we were all in shock!

So WELCOME! We are indeed honoured

Tell us a bit more about the audition process

One of our forum members Rose, has asked me to ask you if it's true that you ARE indeed tattooed all over? (shameful woman!)

Seriously, what tatts do you have? And have you had any lasered off? If so? why?
Virgin
Virgin

Quote King Of Ink Land Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 14:07
Well my little pic like your jesus smoking is in fact of me, I am tattooed from head to toe and like I told Amanda Every where is tattooed. I want to attempt a world record this year aswell longest session 43 hours and 50 mins lol yes im mad.

The Audition proces started in December, I was waiting around for hours at Birminghams LG Arena and eventually got to perform my act infront of a producer and camera man.

During the waiting there was ITV 2 filming various people in the holding area It was the first time I was filmed.

I got a call back in January from one of the researchers who got more info about me and told me when I would be performing at the hippodrome.

On 3rd feb at birmingham hippodrome I was filmed loads by the web site, itv 2 in the holding area, they took me outside and filmed me in brum centre and in the audience. They filmed me little interview section twice same as we did at lg arena and I filmed different segments with britans got more talent presenter steven. Ant and dec were awsome, wish I had taken some friends along as they were allowed to hang at side with ant n dec.

It was a very long day but one of the best, I went on for a laugh and im sure will be remembered for being tattooed and having a ridiculour musical act ha oh and amanda asking me if im inked all over.

Got over 200 hours of Ink but not had any lasered off.

I am covered in all sorts, have some demonic dark art in paul booth style portraight style, snakes, ladies, scales animals tribal and celtic cartoon characters a real mix of all sorts really. lol.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 15:18
Brilliant, thanks for joining, that made my day!
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 17:48
Welcome to the Blue Room
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Virgin
Virgin

Quote King Of Ink Land Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 20:53
Cheers for making me welcome kind of strange this site being the blue room with me being blue coinsidence maybe lol.
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 08:29

Alex - 10 lashes for you..

I never asked BA - but I see you never answered the question - ha ha.

My son has two large beautiful tattoos plus 4 other but they are coverable - nowhere near your lot BA.

Will sort a photo out over the weekend .
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 08:51
Welcome to the boards - I hope you make it onto either one of the ITV2 shows or maybe one of the main ITV shows.
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:14
Hope you'll stick with us BA esp when BGT airs.

I wonder who else will Google their name an join the forum now you've opened the floodgates Bounce
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:39
YAY
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 16:33
You'll note that BA never came back to us. That'll be Rose hassling him by PM for blue willy pics

Rose, contain yourself woman, you're bringing the tone of the board down!
luckhu View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote luckhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 06:37

I noticed one of our cats was sneezing quite a bit. He had a cold. ghd  What was more amusing is that the other cat is deathly afraid of sneezing 
ghds  and runs like hell whenever someone lets one out.  ghd straighteners

Post Reply Post Reply