I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apprentice goes head to head against BB11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Apprentice goes head to head against BB11
    Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 09:51
WHAT? Say it ain't so!

The Apprentice 2010 goes head-to-head with Big Brother Final

The BBC has revealed that series 6 of The Apprentice will be delayed until the summer of 2010.

Following promotion from Sir to become Labour’s business tsar, Lord Alan Sugar’s place in the show as the man in charge of hiring and firing had been under scrutiny. The BBC Trust ruled that due to a “risk to impartiality”, the show will now move to after the 3rd June, the last possible date for a general election and admitted that extra care would have to be taken with the programme’s timing.

Originally planned to air in March, the sixth series of The Apprentice is expected to run in June for three months, with the spinoff Junior Apprentice also being delayed.

The delay of series 6 puts it head-to-head with the final series of Big Brother on Channel 4, which is likely to start at the end of May.

Who wins? You decide! < I can't!

Source

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:23
yeah but Apprentice is only on once a week - I love both so with the help of Iplayer will be ok.  I hope such a delay from filming to airing doesn't effect the show too much
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 13:26
Love the USA version of The Apprentice, which has been showing on BBC ONE on Tuesday nights in double bills.

It's more exciting than the UK version - AND it's shorter by 15 minutes (taking into account that their running time in America is 58 or so minutes + ads)
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 15:51
I have enjoyed the USA version this year though have a habit of falling asleep during the second one !!!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply