I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did anyone watch the Oprah show this morning?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LeoFitz View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LeoFitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did anyone watch the Oprah show this morning?
    Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 20:11
It was a great episode!   They highlighted a new program called Undercover Boss on CBS, and I love their premise.  It drops the CEO's of major corporations into the shoes of the working class, and the people in charge get to see just how demanding some jobs can be when managing everything that life can throw your way.  I know that Oprah highlighted episodes featuring Waste Management Corp. and 7-Eleven Corp.  My favorite part from what I saw was when the boss reveals himself/herself, and acknowledges the individual efforts of the people who he works with.  It was great to see hard work get noticed!!!

The premiere episode is airing on CBS after the Super Bowl, and it is definitely recommended.  This has the Next Extreme Makeover: Home Edition written all over it.  Did anyone else see it?

Link:

Edited by Jonnyboy - 02 Feb 2010 at 11:43
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 11:42
It is against European law to market/seed content/advertise/in online environments without full disclosure of who you are and who you work for.

This smacks of "viral" seeding (circa 2003), and is basically spam. Link removed.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 15:17
 Post Reply Post Reply