I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ONLY POST HERE IF>>>>>>

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrsblint View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mrsblint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ONLY POST HERE IF>>>>>>
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 11:33
you are happy, polite, have no negative comments about D.O.I. and have a sense of humour.  Will anyone drop in for a mug of tea/coffee and a hob-nob or chocolate digestive
and a general chin-wag? 
mrsblint
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 12:06
hi mrs bint and welcome to the Blueroom - the threads are friendly too you know!! 
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 12:47
Welcome to the Blue Room Mrs Blint hope you enjoy posting here.  Bren is right the threads are friendly
mrsblint View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mrsblint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 13:42
nodHi Bren and Cat woman.  Thanks for your replies.  You're right, I know, I didn't mean to imply they aren't, just thought a light chat about things not necessarily to do with D.O.I. unless , of course there's already a few sites like that which i've missed.  Sorry for any offence\ and I hope you both enjoy tonights show.
mrsblint
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 15:02
Originally posted by mrsblint

you are happy, polite, have no negative comments about D.O.I. 

*tumbleweed* LOL

Welcome Mrs Blint, though I think you're asking the impossible but that's half the fun of a forum Wink

Enjoy posting and venture out into the other threads, we'll look after you!
mrsblint View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mrsblint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 17:18
Big%20smileHi, Alex, or should that be "tumbleweed"??  I'm sure you're right, asking for the impossible, i've been asking for a lottery win for weeks now!!  I think the boys did well last evening, and although sorry to see anyone go, thought it was the right choice. Looking forward to this Sunday when they will all be dancing
mrsblint
 Post Reply Post Reply