I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Forever In Our Thoughts
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Dear Nanny

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Dear Nanny
    Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 17:10
My Nan had a stroke when I was 2 and she sadly had another one but she lost the battle this time she passed away last night!

Nanny you may have gone from us,
                                                     But you will never be forgotten,
                                                     Everyday I shall look up to the sky and see your face,
                                                     I'm sorry you had to go so soon to christmas,
                                                     But God obviously needed a new angel,
                                                     So he took you,
                                                     I know you are up there in the heavens looking down,
                                                     Or most likely playing bingo actually,
                                                     But know this I love you more eachday,
                                                     There will never be a day when I don't think of you,
                                                     Love you forever and always,
                                                     Hannah

Sorry about that it just sorta popped into my head xx
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 18:42

Hannah Louise - I'm so sorry to hear of your Nan dying .. My thoughts are with you and your family - be strong..

Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 23:31
Thanks alot Rose xx
TorvillDean84 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote TorvillDean84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 01:24
Unhappy awk so sorry to hear that xx
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 17:01
Originally posted by TorvillDean84

Unhappy awk so sorry to hear that xx

Thankyou xx
 Post Reply Post Reply