I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Quarter Final 5th Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 15:56
I love reading about the cats Aida.  I've only got one of my own but she more than makes up for the lack of others!
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 11:03
Originally posted by Crube666

I'll send you my cat to keep you company if it'll help, Bambi...

I can arrange airmail quite easily...

And Aida - you have to stay for the final... please... you make the weekend

Thanks for the offer, Crube (and the kind words, Aida, I've not figured out how to catch more than one quote yet!) but Miss Tippex is now safely home and on the mend Drink courtesy of an extortionately expensive special diet.  Fingers crossed it continues to work....

Edited by BambionIce - 09 Dec 2009 at 11:04
Crube666 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Crube666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 11:26
Originally posted by salsa lady

JYou should write a book, I'm pretty sure you will be very sucessful.
Clap

and probably be banned by the BBC....Whistle

And Bambi - you can still have the cat if you want.....Wink

Edited by Crube666 - 09 Dec 2009 at 11:27
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 16:38
Laughing - I'd only be writing about the adventures of the Pyramid Cats, Crube - unless, of course, I decided to write a thinly-disguised romantic fantasy novel about me and Mr Matthew.

Anyway, if the Beeb tried/tries to ban me, I'll pretend my diabetes is a disability and watch them run, screaming, for the hills before I have the chance to tell the 'Daily Heil' they'd been harassing poor little sugar-rich me in a non PC fashion!

So pleased to hear that Miss T is home and making progress - the furry little so-and-so's are such a worry when they're not well - we used to take our lickle Leo to the vets all the time until it dawned on us that he's just a serial (and projectile) vomiter - he likes to wait until he hears me putting the hoover away before beginning to hurl!

P.S. I wish you wouldn't keep trying to give that poor cat away - if Mrs Crube knew, she'd be very cross with you!   

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12