I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Glee
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sharon View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 13:40
I watched Sunday's episode last night after a colleague recommended it, absolutely love it

I need to catch up on the other ones now.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:10
I've seen them all now. The end of the current run is MOST pleasing.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:11
I'm halfway through the road to sectionals, loving it
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:25
Rachel's overbite kills me. It really stops me from liking her. She's got teeth like Dame Edna.

I hope they get it right with the musical choices for the next series/second half of the run, whatever they're calling it. Getting Mercedes to do 'And I'm Telling You' was just L-A-Z-Y. And I also hate Smile, either by Lily Allen or Charlie Chaplin. More 70s/80s poodle rock TYVM.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:30
I read about some big celeb going on it, but off course forgotten who it is now

*wasted posted*

LOVED Bust your windows (always loved that song anyway) but when I replayed it, I noticed the cheerleaders outfits went from pink to red and back again - it's the little details that count people!

I did think the singing harmony group the main teacher (curly hair I have no idea what his name is) was a tad bizarre as surely people were only interested in watching him? (he was great though!)
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:39
Matthew Morrison is the teacher's real name. I quite fancy him.

Madonna's allowed them to plunder her back catalogue and there was talk of an episode devoted to her songs as a result. Could be amazing.

I loved Bust Your Windows, it made me go looking for Jazmine Sullivan's album (which I still haven't listened to).
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:46
Originally posted by James

Matthew Morrison is the teacher's real name. I quite fancy him.

Never seen in him anything before which is prob a good thing.

wonder if there's a you tube clip of him singing one of the (Backstreet Boys? I dunno) songs, he was kinda sexy in that. The one where they're on stage ?

Originally posted by James

Madonna's allowed them to plunder her back catalogue and there was talk of an episode devoted to her songs as a result. Could be amazing.I loved Bust Your Windows, it made me go looking for Jazmine Sullivan's album (which I still haven't listened to).

Her old stuff would be great, do the concentrate on 80s/early 90s then?

I've got THE best remix of Bust your windows, but fuck knows where it is now, I've lost all interest since my latest (fifth i think) ipod has decided to die on me,
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:51
Last time I looked there weren't any clips of the actual show on YouTube, I think they're quick off the mark with the copyright claims. Trailers and songs without videos but that's it.

I don't know what of her music they'll do but I feel weird hearing other people sing Madonna songs, it's not right.

You already gave me that remix, it's great.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:01
Hey guys, full VAM list for Road to Sectionals:

· Welcome to Mckinley!
· Glee Music Video
· Full Length Audition: Rachel "On My Own"
· Full Length Audition: Mercedes "Respect"
· Fox Movie Chanel Presents Casting Session
· Deconstructing Glee with Ryan Murphy
· Dance Boot Camp
· Jane Lynch A to Glee
· Meet Jane Lynch
· 5 Things You Didn't Know About Jayma
· 7 Things You Didn't Know About Cory
· 6 Things You Didn't Know About Amber
· 7 Things You Didn't Know About Chris
· Video Diaries (Play All)
· Jane's Video Diary
· Lea's Video Diary
· Matt's Video Diary
· Cory Video Diary
· Kevin's Video Diary
· Amber Riley Video Diary
· Chris Colfer Video Diary
· Diana's Video Diary
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 17:40
I hope Jane's video diary is done in the character of Sue Sylvester. That woman has the potential to be an icon to bitchy internet gays like me.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 17:42
Something else I didn't realise until recently - I know Glee has a lot of subversive humour but it didn't strike me for long enough that 'New Directions' sounds a bit like 'nude erections'.

Edited by James - 02 Mar 2010 at 17:42
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 21:02
Love this shooooooow

I want to know in advance whether the teachers wife gets found out shes not pg cos she's a total bitch.

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:48
OK I'm guessing that some of you may pounce on this, or have people you know about who would be very VERY interested in taking part.

We are looking for the UK's best Glee club http://www.ukgleeclub.com

The prize (which is pretty damn awesome) will be for the winning Glee club to take to the stage of Wicked, and  get to perform their winning routine.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 13:07
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Love this shooooooow I want to know in advance whether the teachers wife gets found out shes not pg cos she's a total bitch.

LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

YES
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 11:41
So I saw the new episode on Sunday night and was pretty disappointed. It felt like they'd shoe-horned the songs in and I didn't like any of them. I'll have to overlook this blip.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 12:40
An odd start to the season, it was like a giant reset button had been pressed. They do need to calm down on the songs and get a bit more story going in there. The story lines are being bashed out in fast repetition, they should drag a few out more. Like the whole Fin breaking up with Rachel and Will and Emma getting it one.... space it out... give them time to get a storyline going before its finished and on with the next one. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>