I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Glee
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 12:53
James and all other Glee fans, well looks like I am going to be working with Fox around the DVD launch of Glee!.

So a question for fans, what would YOU like as additional/bonus material on the DVD?
salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 10:48
Personaly i would love Any bloopers or behind the scenes footage from glee x
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 11:24
Bloopers would be brilliant. Rehearsal footage, LOADS of interviews, a fly-on-the-wall documentary (a tongue-in-cheek one taking the piss out of themselves would be amazing), videos for the songs alone or a menu shortcut to go directly to those scenes without having to fast forward, I may be back with more.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 15:25
ha, brilliant, keep them coming. 
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 23:03
I tottaly missed this I shall have to catch up and watch it x
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 13:12
I watched a bit of this, as GLEE is now of course showing in the UK on Channel 4 and E4.

Totally brilliant routine to "I Wanna Sex You Up" the old Colour Me Badd tune - and the GLEE cast can boast 6 songs in the top 75 this week, the highest being their cover of "Don't Stop Believin'" which is at No. 3.
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:28
You will be glad to know that your DVD requests went flying over to LA before Xmas and they are putting some of your list on the DVD release for Road to Sectionals
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 13:11
I still have episode 12 onwards to watch. I got sidetracked by The Tudors and Desperate housewives. After this week I'm off work on holiday so will get right on it and catch up with everything.

Edited by James - 26 Jan 2010 at 13:12
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 13:12
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

You will be glad to know that your DVD requests went flying over to LA before Xmas and they are putting some of your list on the DVD release for Road to Sectionals

YAY *puts on pre-order*
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 13:14
James has got me hooked on this
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 13:15
Oh are you watching? I'll be downloading the rest of the episodes from Friday so I'll pop them in the post to you Wink
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 22:39
Don't know what episode its on on E4 but I've seen 4 episodes only.  I love it though.

I thought this weeks one with Kristin Chenoweth was my favourite episode so far, I loved her as Olive in Pushing Daisies, and she has an amazing set of pipes.

Edited by Eviesmum - 02 Feb 2010 at 07:53
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 11:29
up to episode 5 now (I have the first part of season 1 on US release) love it, Rachel is a bit memememememe and love the gay kid. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 12:36
I've got episodes 11-13 to watch then I'm done until it comes back in March/April. In fact, I'm going to do that right now.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 13:22
I'm up to the one when the cheerleaders realise the coach is a bad 'un. Think the next one to watch is the Single Ladies episode, not up to date with any of the characters' names or anything Whistle
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 13:27
I got one of these. It just plugs into the tv so I can put anything I've downloaded onto a flash drive, plug it into the media player and away we go. Much better than having to watch it on the laptop. And that is my plan for the afternoon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>