I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
strictlywaitert View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote strictlywaitert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hiya
    Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 14:58

I'm newbie, and I just want some advice. I haven't been a fan of any reality shows, well I watch Dancing on Ice because I love skatting.

I'm a waiter in a great restaurant, and I saw the girl from Primeval there the lasst Friday, and she was laughing very happy with her partner and I heard she said,  something about they will be safe even if they don't dance, because his partner and her have a lot of fans. And they are going to win.
Maybe they were joking. But I was reading MSN website news the other day and said something about  the girl had an injured dancing? Well i didn't watch the show.  So maybe someone here can tell something about it?
Just now I feel  uneasy about this, because maybe I given too many thoughts about it. But I'm an honest guy, and I got the feeling that the public have been foooled.
I hate that thought, maybe I'm thinking too much.
Please let me know you thoughts. I'm not trying to bash BBC or anyone. I just need someone to tell me if I'm wrong to have this thoughts
prettypinksparkles View Drop Down

Quote prettypinksparkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 22:10
Welcome strictlywaitert. Your comments are much appreciated. Read the strictly threads, they've been discussing your post - in a good way. Thank you for posting this info, the couple in question are not very popular on here. Don't worry about upsetting anyone hon, we're a friendly lot on here.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 13:39
Hey StrictlyWaiter, welcome to the forum.
I'm guessing he means Laila and Tony? I can't believe they're still in the comp tbh, HE'S terrible!
 Post Reply Post Reply