I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paul McCartney gig at O2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paul McCartney gig at O2
    Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 22:41
I've got tickets

First time I've been to the o2 as a concert venue (went when it was still the ill fated dome )
We'll be sitting up with the gods so we'll get a full on view of little dots on the stage.
I don't care really, we are going for the atmosphere and music and to see a true legend. I've sorted out car parking, no way was I gong to pay the exorbitant fees they charge, I've made other very much cheaper arrangements.

Looking forward to it anyway, anyone else from here going?
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 10:59
I'm sure you'll have a great time, regardless of the view - especially as you've been organised with parking which does seem to be where enjoyment of the evening ends for most people!!

The only thing I've seen at the o2 was the Tutenkhamun exhibition a year or so ago...
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 21:28
That is definitely true about the car parking, there were several near scuffles after the Simply Red concert The whole thing was a total snarl up with nobody moving anywhere for a good half an hour, very annoying.
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 11:40
I cannot find enough words to say how brilliant this gig was, he was firing on all cylinders that's for sure.
Great set list, good mix of Beatles, Wings and solo material, very long too,about 2 and 3/4 hours

The O2 is a good venue, vey well organised with good facilities, all in all a great day out.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 13:33
I bet the atmosphere will be amazing, you jammy get - Have a fab time

Edited by Kevin - 24 Dec 2009 at 13:34
OH NO SHE DI'NT
 Post Reply Post Reply