I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Secret confessions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Secret confessions!
    Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 10:30
dunno if anyone has seen the Red Bull Cola adverts that are everywhere at the moment..!

Seems to be a theme of secrets and confessions which presumably is to emphasis that this is a natural cola drink and not an energy drink. The video doing the rounds shows secret laser pen tagging on the MI6 building, it is quite funny.
What building would you like to scribble on with a laser pen if you had a chance?

I would love to have one at a big stadium gig and send messages to the band!!

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 19:07
I really like Red Bull cola, especially the big can. It's more 1p cola bottle flavour than actual cola but that is a selling point IMO. Also, too much of it gives me the jitters the way coffee used to so it's a winner in my book.

I'm at a loss as to what secrets and confessions have to do with writing on a building in laser pen though. Not to worry, here is a confession from me: I slept with my ex's best mate to pay him back for cheating on me, but I waited until Christmas Day to tell him. I also said his mate was amazing but actually he was terrible.

With the laser pen, I would write an essay on my own office building about how much money the company wastes on managerial ego trips while they publically bump their gums about how conscientious(sp?) and right-on they are. The amount of self back-slapping that goes on really pisses me off.

Edited by Darth Disco - 23 Aug 2009 at 19:08
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 16:27
oh thats brilliant! Some best mate your ex had though!

The secrets is from the Red Bull cola adverts and their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RedBullCola is covered in confessions...so I guess that is why they did the mI6 building..all very funny I think.

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 18:04
I think this should be a full-on confessions thread for everyone. COME ON! Tell us about bad things you did.
edwardlloyd247 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote edwardlloyd247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 14:26
Haha! Cheers for the link helen thats made me laugh there's some funny ones on there!  They are all confessing to their secret crushes and embarrassing infatuations! One guy has said Sarah Palin haha. It also looks like they are gonna give away some last minute vouchers or something for the 'most embarrassing' confession! I will have to have a think and see if I can top Sarah Palin....

As for the MI6 video - it is very cool - I have seen some of that laser writing done before! I guess the good thing about it is it isn't permanent!

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 14:48
Oh Hiya, Helen & Eddy,

That link is just THE best!

But, hey now, have you two kids heard of this great new product I found purely by accident *

Hmmm...grape-y flavour - yum!

*please note I am in no way a spammer, uh uh, no way! I just like to share news of groovy new products with lots of random strangers!

For sure, Tipalet pay my salary, but hey I would do it for free! In fact, I may even pay THEM for the honour of using this great new product

PS You two are bleeding AWFUL spammers! But we're keeping you on as pets
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 15:27
Long as they don't dirty the floor! I can't be up and down cleaning, the way this tabard chafes. I'm a martyr to my nipples.
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 16:18
i have no secrets to confess as I am practicallt perfect in every way. this is in spite of my title on here which by the way is YEARS OLD as it relates to Aisleyne!!

and i don't darken my temple-like body with red bull original let alone a cola version! (if i wanted a cola flavour drink i'd be going for cola cube vodka...)
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 16:23
Laura, our very own

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 16:24
Originally posted by Laura

... this is in spite of my title on here which by the way is YEARS OLD as it relates to Aisleyne!!

We're not changing your bleeding title! I bloody loved Aisleyne, even though since she has gone the same chavvy route as other ex bb'ers

*replaces rose tinted goggles*
Laura View Drop Down
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 16:37
Aisleyne was ace.
"You better know yourself, little girl"
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 16:52
[QUOTE=Laura]this is in spite of my title on here which by the way is YEARS OLD as it relates to Aisleyne!! [QUOTE]

Mine used to be Sex-Starved Attention Seeking Whore. Some people might say that the passage of time doesn't diminish the truth. Whistle

Edited by Darth Disco - 02 Sep 2009 at 16:52
 Post Reply Post Reply