I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugababes 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 18:53
Is Heidi Frightwig doing the lead vox? I only like her doing back ups, she's only really good when she's belting.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 21:31
Originally posted by James

Is Heidi Frightwig doing the lead vox? I only like her doing back ups, she's only really good when she's belting.

Good. Lol. Joker.

She was only good in Freak Like Me!!

IT'S SO GOOD FER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. ;)
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 22:28
One of the top 5 best rock and roll moments ever OBV

I hate Santa Baby though. Even our glorious leader Madonna and brave princess Kylie couldn't make me like it.

PS in you sig it looks like someone slashed Davina's nipples
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 23:32
Originally posted by James

One of the top 5 best rock and roll moments ever OBV

I hate Santa Baby though. Even our glorious leader Madonna and brave princess Kylie couldn't make me like it.

PS in you sig it looks like someone slashed Davina's nipples

I bit them off :)
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 12:36
Never mind all that, just get a Christmas tube entered for Bluerovision THANKS LOVE
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 03:25
I like 'em diamonds...
Like a pirate looking for treasure I know how to find 'em and you can best believe these boys they like to buy 'em so gimme what I need, that Gucci that Louis V, that's how you spell L. O. V. E - woah-oh-oh-h.

STRUTS THROUGH WITH TINY TEARS, AMALE & DONKEY - THE SUGABABES.
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 19:09

Santa Baby

Mmm, not sure on this...
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 20:56
It's better than the Minogue AND Grannyslut versions but I still don't like the song.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 14:29

Wear My Kiss, third single from Sweet 7...
Would have preferred Wait For You...
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 23:31
Full Sweet 7 leaks.
Has remastered versions of Get Sexy & About A Girl.

Very disappointing, Wait For You & Miss Everything = Killed.
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 11:33
I've been a fan of the babes since their first album, but alas I justc ant get into them anymore, it simply isnt the sugababes anymore, its a new girl group trying to emulate them. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 11:39
Got it last night. I've hated Miss Everything for a while now so I can't see any difference. Wait For You - since my favoured singing style is screamathon, I love it. About A Girl is still 100% brilliant. I think I like it all apart from the Get Sexy rip-off and No More You. I might even come to love them in time.

Give it a go Jon, it's the first Sugababes album where most of the songs have clicked with me straight away.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 14:00
I hate how Jade just screeches through Wait For You, it's a fabulous song but I'll be sticking with Keisha's version...

Really don't like Jade on Miss Everything either, it just doesn't sound right, I think I'm too used to Keisha's version.

About A Girl is alright, my only annoyance is that Keisha wasn't completely removed for the single version, not really fair on Jade, but I doubt she's that arsed!

The other songs are just hilarious, especially She's A Mess, it's so bad it's good! EVERiiBODiiE GO MAD EVERiiBODiiE GO PSYCHO! Amelle's 'rap' is just PMSL worthy.

Edited by Kevin - 04 Feb 2010 at 15:56
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 14:17
Yep so She's A Mess clicked with me last night and now I love it, along with Give It To Me Now and Crash & Burn. Everybody should wake up to Sweet And Amazing every day and then nobody would ever be in a bad mood.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 16:19
Sweet And Amazing doesn't stand up to repeated plays. It sounds twee now. Conversely, Little Miss Perfect has gone right up in my estimation :woo:
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 17:38
Some of them are starting to grow on me now, think I was too quick to rate
OH NO SHE DI'NT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>