I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugababes 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:33
Easy for Mutya to come out with all this now - she pissed off two singles into an album campaign without a thought for the sole remaining member or what they would do next. Anyway, the Sugababes is more about the attitude and music, not who's in the band, as they have proved numerous times now. 
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:39
Sod Sugab4bes, I have Keisha's version of Thank You For The Heartbreak, I'm happy now! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:46
Originally posted by Kevin

Sod Sugab4bes, I have Keisha's version of Thank You For The Heartbreak, I'm happy now! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

OMG are you going to EMAIL it to me?????? I really need it. (love you Kevin)
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:47
Originally posted by Darth Disco

OMG are you going to EMAIL it to me?????? I really need it. (love you Kevin)

OBV.
It's not the studio version, it's live, but for once (thankfully) they're EXTREMELY good, so it's as good as the studio version kfnx!!!!!!!!!!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:49
It's the best song of theirs I've heard probably since Push The Button (which I looned RIGHT up for). Someone somewhere has GOT to leak the Keisha version of the album.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:51

It's the best song of theirs I've heard probably since Push The Button (which I looned RIGHT up for). Someone somewhere has GOT to leak the Keisha version of the album.

Apparently a few people on PopJustice have the sampler but are refusing to leak it until Jade's version is released Cry
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:55

Apparently a few people on PopJustice have the sampler but are refusing to leak it until Jade's version is released Cry

Are you on MuzicMatters? They closed membership ages ago but a bud of mine is a member so if it leaks, he'll get it. Soon as I have it, it's yours (unless you get it first IN WHICH CASE etc etc).
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:56

Are you on MuzicMatters? They closed membership ages ago but a bud of mine is a member so if it leaks, he'll get it. Soon as I have it, it's yours (unless you get it first IN WHICH CASE etc etc).

Not a member Shocked

I'm so praying for Keisha to leak the full thing, she'd be a true babe xo
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:00
OKAYDOKE I shall keep you posted. I want to hear what Ryan Tedder's done for them too.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:05
Oh my days:
Apparently AMELLE pulled on KEISHA'S WEAVE! ConfusedAngry
And Keisha kept calling Amelle a boy apparently. LOL!

I love them girls.
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:08
Did she get a good handful? I just had a vision of Amelle grabbing her weave and smashing her against a wall, prison-top-dog styleee.

I haven't paid much attention to Amelle's breasticles (ODD THAT) - are they non-existent? Keisha might have had a point.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:14

Did she get a good handful? I just had a vision of Amelle grabbing her weave and smashing her against a wall, prison-top-dog styleee.

I haven't paid much attention to Amelle's breasticles (ODD THAT) - are they non-existent? Keisha might have had a point.

I hope Keisha C-Punted her Whistle
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:15
I've got TYFTH now, thank you! It's great quality! It's going STRAIGHT on my toucheepod.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:17

I've got TYFTH now, thank you! It's great quality! It's going STRAIGHT on my toucheepod.

I love it, shame Heidi ruins it Angry
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:20
ACTUALLY, I could beef up those beats a little on my DJ software thing, make it even better. I'll have a go at that later Big%20smile. It worked a treat on Get Sexy.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:21

ACTUALLY, I could beef up those beats a little on my DJ software thing, make it even better. I'll have a go at that later Big%20smile. It worked a treat on Get Sexy.

Shocked SEND SEND SEND SEND SEND
OH NO SHE DI'NT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>