I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugababes 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 11:56
Course you were ;)

Although Jade needs to learn some voice control, that much i HAVE noticed.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 19:44
I will NOT let this thread die...

SWEET 7, RELEASED YESTERDAY X
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 23:44
@mutyabuena so whos buyin Sweet 7? lol x

My reply - Probably more than bought your album love. lol x

It stopped being her business 5 years ago, stupid lazy cow. And KEVIN, get your skinny ass back here more often and post more things (miss you xx)
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 08:20
Sweet 7 looks likely to be the first Sugababes album to miss the top 10.
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 19:53
Originally posted by James

@mutyabuena so whos buyin Sweet 7? lol x

My reply - Probably more than bought your album love. lol x

It stopped being her business 5 years ago, stupid lazy cow. And KEVIN, get your skinny ass back here more often and post more things (miss you xx)

I thought that Twitter was fake?

& SCREAMS. Soz babe, I have, like, NO time at all anymore Love ya, miss ya, wanna be ya xxxxx
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 13:05
I don't know if it's fake but it got a reply anyway.

ALSO, I'm tired of you popping up once every three months and playing with my heart like a guilty absent dad. It's ALL OR NOTHING now, KEVIN.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 21:11

I don't know if it's fake but it got a reply anyway.ALSO, I'm tired of you popping up once every three months and playing with my heart like a guilty absent dad. It's ALL OR NOTHING now, KEVIN.

Am sorry hun, am back now xo

Sweet 7 = Major bombage!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 21:17
I know, what a shame. They can't expect any more than that what with the way they handled Kee-Kee leaving and then Amelle's bone-idle laziness. Wrong single choices too, they should have led with About A Girl.

I hear their management are piss-poor and ultimately responsible for the mess the group's become. I hope they sack them and come back better than ever.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 21:52

I know, what a shame. They can't expect any more than that what with the way they handled Kee-Kee leaving and then Amelle's bone-idle laziness. Wrong single choices too, they should have led with About A Girl.I hear their management are piss-poor and ultimately responsible for the mess the group's become. I hope they sack them and come back better than ever.

Their management are abit of a joke to be honest, this whole campaign has been a mess...

About A Girl should have been the lead, followed by Get Sexy, then Crash & Burn, then Miss Everything and close the campaign with Wear My Kiss/She's A Mess/No More You!
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 02:06
The girls have started work on album eight & Keisha's debut solo album is due this year (according to HER) ;)! Loves it.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 22:56
*Refuses to let go*
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 13:23
Not impressed at all by that, are you? There's a demo of a new song on YouTube here. They've disabled embedding. It's much better than Freedom. Also, you don't normally get Popjustice being so overwhelmingly negative but OMG:

The new Sugababes single, 'Freedom', is no good.

We need to be completely unambiguous about this.

It is a bad song.

The vocal performance is just about perfunctory - it still sounds like Sugababes, in the sense that a miserable fart in the bath 'sounds like' a thunderstorm - and the bit where it gets 'exciting' (see clip below) is kitchensinkified enough to catch one's attention.

But it's not good enough. It's good enough to put on a Nokia advert, yes, but it's certainly not good enough to have the Sugababes name on it.

People seem to take a surprising amount of glee in giving the Sugababes a kicking. The shouting and pointing has been going on for ages, but it's worse now. Maybe it's because the band's music is worse now. Maybe the band's members could be replaced every eight hours and nobody would really care if the music was good. Either way, the hecklers think it's funny that a once great pop group is on its knees. To most people the band is now a joke. We don't think it's very funny. We take no pleasure in seeing one of our favourite pop groups of the last eleven years (in fact, they were Britain's best girlband at various points for almost a decade) in its death throes.

As we just posted on the Popjustice forum in a thread dedicated to the band's ongoing struggle, "there is nothing [we] would like more than for the 'Sugababes' to have an amazing single, to show everyone that they're worthy of continuing the band's name, to shut up the sniggering critics, to do justice to the support they get from their fans, to turn in a great and sophisticated twist on modern pop. That's what we all want, isn't it? [We'd] even put up with a great and unsophisticated twist on modern pop."

'Freedom' is not that. It's none of that. It's none of anything. It's just loads of nothing. It's the sound of the end.

Source
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 13:31

Also, you don't normally get Popjustice being so overwhelmingly negative but OMG:

PopJustice doesn't know it's arse from its elbow, it's totally irrelevant these days chick x
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 13:37
Oh I dunno, I tend to agree with a lot of what he says, even if he is too self-important for words at times. Freedom is definitely no Push The Button or About You Now. Fans like you and me will like Freedom but they really need to come back with someone totally amazing that the general public will love, they need the goodwill and they just don't have it at the moment.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 13:38
(They still piss all over Girls Aloud IMO, and don't get me started on The Saturdays)
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 13:40

(They still piss all over Girls Aloud IMO, and don't get me started on The Saturdays)

At the end of the day, Sugababes are just outlaws & big bosses who think they're gangstaaa on the dancefloor....

Wrong band?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>