I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugababes 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 13:43
Keisha's Twitter statement

Dear Friends I’m sad to say that I am no longer apart of the Sugababes.
I’ve had a great time and have achieved more then I ever thought I would.
Although it was not my choice to leave, it’s time to enter a new chapter in my life
I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and I wish them the best of luck.
I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that lead to this.
Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things.
I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me.
Remember my drunk pictures out with Amelle, supporting her on her success with Tinchy Stryder… Oh the shame… But what a fun night we had
Now I’m going to take some time to focus on me. I’ve been in this band for 11 years and I have achieved so much.
I have a great family and friends who are behind me 100% and at the age of 24, I’m now going out into this world on my own…
Although im nervous… I’m still very excited on what lies ahead. : -)
I want to thank the Sugababes fans and my fans for all your support and all who have never judged me, but excepted me for who I am…
The feisty, funny, professional, fearless, motor mouth… lol
This is not the end… but the beginning!!!!
Thank you always… Keisha xxx
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 13:53
The aftermath of this is going to be brilliant...
I love a good bitch fest; I don't think we'll get anything juicy until the release of Keisha's solo material!

Personally I think it'll go like this:
Splenderbabes will flop.
Amelle will go solo and battle it out in the charts against Keisha.
Both will flop after a while.
Mutya will still be flopping.
Heidi will be busy getting nailed by Dave somewhere and won't go solo.
Siobhan... Well... She's ginger (no offence to gingers).

2015... Mutya, Heidi & Keisha reunite and storm the charts once more :)

I love my imagination xo
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:02
I loved the sugababes, but they just arent really the sugababes any more. Keshia should get to gether with Mutya and Siobhan and reform the original line up.   
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:17
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

I loved the sugababes, but they just arent really the sugababes any more. Keshia should get to gether with Mutya and Siobhan and reform the original line up.   

Fat chance, ginge can't stand Keisha; but I guess if the money's right... Who knows?!

The first interview with The Replacements is going to be highly interesting!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:20
I love Siobhan's solo stuff, a bit off the wall but great, apparently she was amazing in Rent as well. 
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:37
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

I love Siobhan's solo stuff, a bit off the wall but great, apparently she was amazing in Rent as well. 

I've heard loads of good stuff about her solo stuff, just never got round to listening! Might get round to it at the weekend me thinks!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 16:09
I've never liked Siobhan's solo things, bit dreary for me.

Shock new Sugababes line-up: JADE EWEN, MUTYA BUENA, DARTH DISCO
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 19:07

Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 19:15
Originally posted by Darth Disco

<FONT style=": #000033"> 

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 19:20
I'm eating some rice right now. Is that not FORRIN?
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 08:45
Originally posted by Darth Disco

I'm eating some rice right now. Is that not FORRIN?

LOL

According to DS, HEIDI pushed Keisha out!!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 12:20
:gasp:

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch! Put it this way, there's no way the management would have gotten rid of an original member, knowing full well what the fans' reaction would be, unless her behaviour was no longer tolerable. I like Keisha as much as the rest but I don't believe she's this innocent, wronged party Dan Wootton was making her out to be.

What I don't get are all these people who say they'll no longer buy any music by the Sugababes etc because there aren't any original members left. WTF? The original line-up was a big old flop and most fans didn't even get into them until Heidi joined anyway. She's put 8 or 9 years of her life into it and Amelle's put 4 years into it so why don't they have the right to call themselves Sugababes? And let's face it, Amelle's arguably been the best member since she joined.

It's not the first time a group's line-up has changed like this. An American girl group from the 80s, Exposé, started off with three entirely different members and had a couple of club hits before they were entirely replaced. Not to mention the Supremes, who had eight different members during their professional career. I can't see the problem as long as they keep up the quality, and I haven't seen any dip so far. Get Sexy might not be to everyone's taste but I love it as much as their other songs.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 12:55
Of course Keisha is a little bitch, but she was a founding member and most people are upset because of how she was outed with everything done behind her back.

I, for one, won't be buying the new Sugababes' music not because they're no originals left in the band, purely on how my opinion has changed on the members, especially Amelle & Heidi.

Yes, I know I'm a c***tfor going with the tabloids but the way I see it, Amelle got too big for her boots, quit (as rumoured) and then Heidi followed which made the management turn on Keisha - losing one member is better than two right?

Anyway, it's all rumours and it's doing the band no favours.

Bring on the bitch wars!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 12:57
Oh and it looks like the original 'babes might have a future.

Mutya was chatting to sexy Lorraine this morning on GMTV and showed some interest, fingers crossed ginge and Keisha build bridges!
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:20
Originally posted by Kevin

Of course Keisha is a little bitch, but she was a founding member and most people are upset because of how she was outed with everything done behind her back.

I totally understand this point of view but I can't help thinking there must be an awful lot that hasn't come out yet. Like I said before, the management would have known full well how fans would react (Amelle still has a lot of haters) so I don't think they would have ousted Keisha unless they were left with no other choice. She might have been making Heidi's life hell for the last eight years. It'll all come out in the wash anyway. We need a Heidi tell-all interview immediately (with OPRAH).

ALSO, when I was at the Rock Against Racism concert the other week (do you see? That then I'm eating rice a couple of weeks later? NOT RACIST), it must have been Keisha's very last concert with the Sugababes. Pity Amelle wasn't there but now we know why. And they were fantastic, just her and Heidi - Keisha did this JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ad-lib during About You Now so we all DID. My weave was hanging halfway down my back when I left.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:39
I love it when she does the "JUMP JUMP JUMP", lush bitch.

Of course something else went down with Keisha; I can't wait for the bitch wars, I can feel it brewing - It's all going to come out! *CREAMS*

On the note of bitch wars, I wish Siobhan would stfu about Keisha 'being a bully' - It's been 10 years darling ginger, get the hell over it! No-one even cares about you any more!!!

And on to Splenderbabes; some pictures have been released of them shooting About A Girl - I'd post them here but I can't bring myself to do it... When you see the clap of them all, you'll understand
OH NO SHE DI'NT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>