I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugababes 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sugababes 2011
    Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 18:45
I used to follow them on twitter but not anymore. Most celebs are total dullards to be honest. Rihanna's not bad, she's got no problem getting into a biatching session.

Song 4 Mutya should have been number one for a year, it was/is brilliant. Too bad the video was such a turd and that she's a lazy boot.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 23:40
Originally posted by James

It's obvious by the quality of the leaks, it's going to be amazing (Fearless is brilliant too). If only Mutya hadn't been so lazy, we cold have been obsessing over her right now.

True, Mutya has had some fab solo singles though (B Boy, Real Girl, Song 4 Muff)

I love Amelle on Twitter, she's such a mong.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 22:15
It's obvious by the quality of the leaks, it's going to be amazing (Fearless is brilliant too). If only Mutya hadn't been so lazy, we cold have been obsessing over her right now.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:22
I adore Under Control and Fearless, I think I creamed abit when Fearless leaked <3
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 00:56
Hmph. Same sort of theme as Murder One Every Heart Broken, but it's just not as good. Keisha's leaks haven't been very good either except for Under Control. I've probably posted this before but I'm too mangled to go back and check.

Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 23:34
Possibly the final Sugababes song with Queen Keisha:

"Goodbye"

Love it!
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 13:22
Originally posted by deborah31

I'm so confused by the line-up of the Sugar Lumps these days, have no clue who is in there?!!!!!

could be Colleen Nolan, Fern Britton, and Vanessa Feltz for all i know LOL

LOL
Oh my God, it's not worth thinking about is it?
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:45
I'm so confused by the line-up of the Sugar Lumps these days, have no clue who is in there?!!!!!

could be Colleen Nolan, Fern Britton, and Vanessa Feltz for all i know LOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 15:03

You're the biggest comeback queen I know, Mr Yearly Visit.

Anyway, you know that's a good idea. They WASTED that song.

LOL I so am, aren't I?

*STORMS ABOUT*
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 14:39
You're the biggest comeback queen I know, Mr Yearly Visit.

Anyway, you know that's a good idea. They WASTED that song.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 14:35

You don't know the HALF of it! They should pull off a Britney and put the same song on two different albums. Get RedOne to remix Thank You For The Heartbreak, release that and send me and a million other nancies into a gay coma.

A Britney? Aka Comeback Kween after being gone a few months. MEGA HOMOSEXUAL CERRRRRRRRRRRRINGE!

*Twirls, hair flick, swans out*
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 14:27
You don't know the HALF of it! They should pull off a Britney and put the same song on two different albums. Get RedOne to remix Thank You For The Heartbreak, release that and send me and a million other nancies into a gay coma.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 14:09

It's the verses, they're just not gripping enough. The chorus is alright but they have to come back with something that goes BAM! as soon as you hear is and Freedom isn't that song. *gutted*

You ain't half fussy for a Hom...ose..xual
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 14:05
It's the verses, they're just not gripping enough. The chorus is alright but they have to come back with something that goes BAM! as soon as you hear is and Freedom isn't that song. *gutted*
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 14:00

*whoosh*

The seem to be going for the synthy BEP-type sound they had with Get Sexy but they need an actual song first and not just a collection of hooks. They can produce the f*ck out of it once they have one, but they need to start off with a proper, classic, catchy song first. They should be taking their cue from (dare I say it) Nicole Scherzinger and Rihanna if that's the road they want to go down.

I hope the clip featuring on the Nokia ad is a remix - The live version of this sounded fab (for a LQ clip)... I think it has potential... I don't know... *CRIES*
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 13:54
*whoosh*

The seem to be going for the synthy BEP-type sound they had with Get Sexy but they need an actual song first and not just a collection of hooks. They can produce the f*ck out of it once they have one, but they need to start off with a proper, classic, catchy song first. They should be taking their cue from (dare I say it) Nicole Scherzinger and Rihanna if that's the road they want to go down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>