I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Attention: Avatars and images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attention: Avatars and images
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 11:48
Hello all,

A quick word about linking to images either in your signature, in posts or your avatars.

There a lot of very dodgy sites out there so please be careful when linking to an image as it may have been corrupted or have a virus attached to it.

You can upload images directly onto The Blue Room using the little picture button that shows on your toolbar

When you see an image you want, right click it, save it to your own computer and then upload it onto here.

Alternatively use a credited site such as:
http://photobucket.com
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 22:44
I've had my avatars saved in advance, but thanks for the heads up
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
russfan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote russfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 19:48
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

Hello all,

A quick word about linking to images either in your signature, in posts or your avatars.

There a lot of very dodgy sites out there so please be careful when linking to an image as it may have been corrupted or have a virus attached to it.

You can upload images directly onto The Blue Room using the little picture button that shows on your toolbar

When you see an image you want, right click it, save it to your own computer and then upload it onto here.

Alternatively use a credited site such as:
http://photobucket.com
Hi
I dont have that toolbar in my profile area so am a bit confused I have had a go using photobucket img and uploaded the avitar from my puter is this ok as the sig looks a bit odd as its in a seperate box I think feel free to edit or I will remove if not suitable...
I have a nice little pic of Brendan wearing just his skin but thought I better not try that one Big%20smile Dance
Hare Krishna x
For Pete sake Give Kay Burley the sack Please...!!!

Post Reply Post Reply