I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pink - Funhouse (Official Video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pink - Funhouse (Official Video)
    Posted: 21 June 2009 at 14:00

Love it, love it, love it!

What do you guys think? Any Pink fans here? Big%20smile
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 16:14
I love Pink but I must admit, I haven't given her new album very much attention yet. Should prob just put the whole thing on my ipod and listen to it on the way to work. So What put me off a little bit cos it was so cartoon-tough-girl and made me cringe a little. Who Knew and 18 Wheeler are my favourites.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 16:39
Originally posted by Darth Disco

I love Pink but I must admit, I haven't given her new album very much attention yet. Should prob just put the whole thing on my ipod and listen to it on the way to work. So What put me off a little bit cos it was so cartoon-tough-girl and made me cringe a little. Who Knew and 18 Wheeler are my favourites.

They're some fabulous tracks on Funhouse, I'd recommend these:
Ave Mary A
Bad Influence
Funhouse
I Don't Believe You
It's All Your Fault
& Boring

Big%20smile

Edited by Kevin - 21 June 2009 at 16:41
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 16:43
Righto, will put this on my ipod shortly since I just picked it up from work earlier.

ALSO, 18 Wheeler always throws me because of the bit where she sings

You can run over me wit yo 18 wheeler truck
But I won't give up

because it always sounds to me like she's supposed to sing

But I won't give a fuck

because it RHYMES with truck and sounds a bit like fuck has been cut out. That line just seems to end a wee bit early. She should release a version of it with that line in just to make me happy.
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 16:48

Righto, will put this on my ipod shortly since I just picked it up from work earlier.

ALSO, 18 Wheeler always throws me because of the bit where she sings

You can run over me wit yo 18 wheeler truck
But I won't give up

because it always sounds to me like she's supposed to sing

But I won't give a fuck

because it RHYMES with truck and sounds a bit like fuck has been cut out. That line just seems to end a wee bit early. She should release a version of it with that line in just to make me happy.

Shocked I always thought it said "But I won't give a fuck" - Learn something new everyday! Big%20smile
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 17:01
Well I thought for ages that she DID sing that and that fuck had been cut out but apparently I was wrong (you too lol). A petition is in order I feel, for this to be rectified. She's not shy about swearing any other time :lady:
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 21:21
OK not listened to it all yet but Ave Mary A is brilliant! Have also just started listening to Sophie Ellis-Bextor's last album two years later lol.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:10
This new album is very Good Darth, I love it.

this one the last one and the one with just like a pill on it are my all time favorite. Gutted I missed her at the O2, I didnt realise she was on or else I would of gone. I heard it was an amazing show (and she actually sings, yes Britney I'm looking at you!)

take that Britney, this is how you do it!

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:54
Britney is just a MESS (but Amnesia and Toy Soldier are blinders). Missundaztood is fab, one of those albums I can listen to all the way through without skipping. I wanted to go see Pink last year but I'd already bought tickets for Kylie, Girls Aloud, Dolly Parton and Madonna so thought I should reign it in. Was gutted when she had that single out with the concert video cos it looked like EXACTLY the kind of thing I'd have loved.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 14:57

Britney is just a MESS (but Amnesia and Toy Soldier are blinders). Missundaztood is fab, one of those albums I can listen to all the way through without skipping. I wanted to go see Pink last year but I'd already bought tickets for Kylie, Girls Aloud, Dolly Parton and Madonna so thought I should reign it in. Was gutted when she had that single out with the concert video cos it looked like EXACTLY the kind of thing I'd have loved.

*runs gay-o-meter over post*

*explodes*

Yup just what I thought
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 16:25
Britney = Nob
Pink = Legend

Big%20smile
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 21:27
*butches UP*

I'm going to see Backstreet Boys in November!

:embarassed:
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 21:43

*butches UP*

I'm going to see Backstreet Boys in November!

:embarassed:

Wow, next you'll be drinking beer and 'flicking the bean' Shocked

Big%20smile
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 21:55
Originally posted by Kevin

Wow, next you'll be drinking beer

I'm good at that

Originally posted by Kevin

and 'flicking the bean' Shocked

NEVER NEVER NEVER *voms*
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 20:14
Pink update:
I Don't Believe You > The 5th single from Funhouse!

Such a shame, I don't understand why they aren't releasing Bad Influence, Ave Mary A & It's All Your Fault
OH NO SHE DI'NT
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 21:35
INDEED
 Post Reply Post Reply