I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bluerovision: GUILTY PLEASURES (Noms please)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bluerovision: GUILTY PLEASURES (Noms please)
    Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:02
Okaydoke! Nominations in this thread please, for your favourite guilty pleasure. Best to post the YouTube video rather than a link. Here's how, for anyone who missed it:

You have your YouTube URL, which looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnI-Chi7kWE

You see the code after the 'v='? AnI-Chi7kWE. Highlight and copy that (CTRL + C, technophobes). Remember it'll be different for every video.

Now, type [t u b e] --paste the copied code here-- [/ t u b e], but don't include the spaces when typing. I have to have them there to illustrate how the formatting should look:

[t u b e] AnI-Chi7kWE [/ t u b e]

Take ALL of the spaces away and when you click POST, you'll have something like this:

Easy?

Please note, Hanson is not my entry, it's just being used as an example.

Regarding the scoring - I thought it would make more sense to award points relative to the amount of entries we have. So, if we have 12 entries, we would score the songs 1-12, to keep things simple. The lowest scorer would then be knocked and a new round begins until we have a winner.

NOTE - If anyone feels that it would be better to submit songs anonymously, I'm fine with that. My email address is on my profile so feel free to say.

RIGHT! LET'S SEE SOME NOMINATIONS PLEASE
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:09
Once we have the nominations on this thread, we can start the scoring rounds *excitement ahoy*
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:14
My entry

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:18
Look at that hair! So many to choose from but I'm going with what I mentioned before in the music room ARMY OF LOVERS

Edited by Jonnyboy - 10 June 2009 at 12:19
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:32
Angry Damn you! MmmBop was MY guilty pleasure!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:36
I'm already damned! You can still enter it you know, it was just on my list of recommendations as DJ Ozyboy is a friend on YouTube. Anyway, I strongly suspect Mmmbop is only one of your MANY guilty pleasures.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:39
my entry (sorry)

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:40

What if I have two?

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:40
Well, how long have you got? Actually, yeah, I'm sticking to MmBop, easy winner in my eyes
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:41
Originally posted by Catwoman

What if I have two?

If SHE has two *I* want two!  Why can't we have 5 each, mainly because i'm not liking anyone's else picks (soz! Whistle)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:42
well if they get more than 1 so do I want more than 1 stamps foot
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:43
Originally posted by Alex

Originally posted by Catwoman

What if I have two?

If SHE has two *I* want two!  Why can't we have 5 each, mainly because i'm not liking anyone's else picks (soz! Whistle)

oooo TongueWink

Well I am blaming Darth as he reminded me of one who I forgot about and I am now listening to the song. 

We want two
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:46
OMG OK THEN

TWO guilty pleasures but NO MORE THAN THAT or I'm going to get my spanking paddle out. I need to think of another now.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:46
Originally posted by Bren

No disrespect Bendy, but as your first choice was 'I'm in the mood for dancing' I don't think we can take the risk of YOU having another choice . I'm sorry but it's a chance I don't want to take.

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:48

One of Mine has no Music Video Censored

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:50
Originally posted by Alex

Originally posted by Bren

No disrespect Bendy, but as your first choice was 'I'm in the mood for dancing' I don't think we can take the risk of YOU having another choice . I'm sorry but it's a chance I don't want to take.

Well actually i quite like that! Also, see Attention To Me and Crashing Down. OMG Attention To Me is my next guilty pleasure! :lol: BATTLE OF THE NOLANS!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>