I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Apprentice Semi Final 3rd June

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apprentice Semi Final 3rd June
    Posted: 03 June 2009 at 20:30
thread ready
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 20:43
Can't wait for this! not only is it always brilliant, but i'm using it as my hour off essay writing (erm, which obviously i'm hard at... what with typing this on the BR....!)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 20:52
haha yeah
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 21:19
Yasmeena is a sneaky soul isn't she...
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 21:25
I can see one of the finalists - I'm struggling to see the second!
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 21:31
Lorraine, James and Yasmeena to go I reckon but we'll see
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 21:44
I feel a bit sorry for James there - the definitive beaten man
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 21:46
Interesting that Sir Allan did what none of his four interviewers did - he rattled Kate.
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 22:17
Lorraine on 'You're Fired' doesn't match up to the 'My life is Ruined' stories I'm delighted to say. I wonder who made the money on all that!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 22:29
yeah Im glad Lorraine seemed ok, I think that although I dont like her I would have put debra in the final
BCfan View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2009 at 22:38

I did not expect to see Kate in the final two, although I am glad that she is there.  I thought Debra was a certainty, as well as Yasmina, who I thought would win it.  Now that Kate is there, I do wonder whether Kate will have the edge, as Sir Alan does seem a bit pre occupied with the fact that Yasmina may only stay working for his company (if she won) for a limited time, and then want to return to working for herself.

Having said that, isn't that most of the Apprentices, both here and in the USA went on to do anyway, either with the backing of Donald Trump or Sir Alan?

I think that Yasmina may just have the edge, because she is like Debra but with a bit more finesse, but I would like Kate to win.

NB/  Lorraine did seem ok, but there were two things I noticed.  1/ when asked if she was OK now, Lorraine light heartedly replied, "I will tell you in a few weeks" or something like that, before quickly saying yes she was fine etc., and 2/ I noticed that she had in fact lost a lot of weight, and I do wonder if that was part of the planned makeover, or was it because at one point she was indeed stressed.  Wish her all the best, and hope that her self esteem has improved since her appearance on the show.

Edited by BCfan - 03 June 2009 at 22:41
Laura View Drop Down

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 00:14
I fully expected it to be Kate and Debra in the final two, very surprised to see Yasmina there.

Hard one to call - could be either of them. Suralan does like a bit of personality up to a point, which Kate and her fixed smile seems to hide too often.
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 00:21
Yasmina doesn't exude personality bless her.

Debra, like Claire last year, was frankly unemployable at a serious level as she presented herself. Not to say either couldn't progress with time but Amstrad isn't a kindergarten so far as I am aware
Laura View Drop Down

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 01:17
okay so for 'personality', read 'passion'. which Debra had in spades. and which siralan always gets drawn to, when ti means that someone can be a success, not justa cocky sh1t.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 09:43
It was who I expected in the final, Debra has a lot of learning to do before she can hop straight into the kind of job that was being offered. James, as nice as he is, you just cant quite take him seriously which would never work in the business environment. Loraine, well, think she needs to be setting her aim lower on the job ladder to be frank.

Kate is ept at what she does, but I dont see drive or spark in her. Yasmina certianly has drive, but is a bit of a bull in a china shop
 Post Reply Post Reply