I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Apprentice - Half Way Point

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apprentice - Half Way Point
    Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 22:31
So its about halfway - with 9 munchkins standing. Here's how I see it -

Totally useless - Howard and Mona
Dead Candidates Walking - Ben, Debra, Lorraine, Philip (all too gobby)
Long-lasting Village Idiot - James

Which leaves the prize between Kate and Yasmina (with Kate well ahead on points as we stand)
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 16:09
To be honest, this is turning out to be a pretty dull series. Apart from Ben (did you know he got a scholarship to Sandhurst?!), there really aren't any characters. Bring back Raef and the Badger.   
Left Feet View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Left Feet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 23:39
Kate and Yasmina are probably the two best candidates left. Kate has PM to a successful win (actually did the best job of all PM's this year)  and Yasmina twice. Kate only really had that crap week when Philip went.  I think that Howard of the men is the only real potential winner. I don't think any of the other four have a chance.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 10:52
disagree about Howard, in every task even when he hasnt led any thinking he has come out with very valid points about the pitches and approach, just no one listens to him. He has taken a back seat so far and I want hi to push forward, he wont win but he is better than a lot of the muppets in there.

Yasmina I think could do well but is to overpowering when in charge, not a good style.

Kate is good at riding on other peoples tail coats, good at pitching but that's it.

Debra, *stab* *stab* *stab*

Ben, like a wind up toy thinks he is super douper, but in reality is a bit thick.

James, big puppy dog... can have good ideas but its like watching a kid, no maturity to him at all.

Lorraine, could be good if she didnt have such a bad way with people.
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 15:29
I agree - Howard has had a good last three weeks and is probably in the mix now. But I'm not entirely convinced. If he's PM next week we will learn how serious a candidate he really is
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 15:41
here's hoping he gets the chance over one of the railroad girls. 
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 19:17
The problem won't be one of the girls - if the teams remain as they are then James will be the one wanting to be PM.
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 16:03
Has everyone had a go at being PM now? Siralan usually forces people into the position if they've hidden for this many weeks.

I have just learned (albeit on wikipedia...) that Yasmina went to my secondary school. They don't seem to be shouting about it just yet though...
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 16:14
Howard hasn't had a chance Laura he got buldozed
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 14:19
I'd bet on James being a PM next week - it's what Surallan needs to see. Shuffle the teams and have Howard PM the other lot. That would be good.

Ben and Kate would be the others with a possible interest in being PM.
Left Feet View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Left Feet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 18:19
Howard has to step it up in the two next couple of weeks to have a chance. He can't moan and bitch like he did  two weeks ago when Debra was making all the sales.
But I do rate him above well above James (Gormless) and Ben (thick) and he won as PM although it was the first episode. I think he's better then Lorraine who can smell trouble but does not provide much in the way of answers.

But I do think that it will be a lady this year, only to just prove that Sir Alan is not sexist.
 Post Reply Post Reply