I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britains Next Top Model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britains Next Top Model
    Posted: 25 Apr 2009 at 17:10
So what is every one making of this so far?!

I have never watched this before or the American top model but I think it is great, love the boot camp!I think all the extra insider info is really worthwhile -the videos on how to do hair make up etc..very girly :) :)

xx
rosied View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote rosied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 10:38
I used to watch ANTM sometimes at uni but I'd never seen BNTM up til now! I agree I really like watching the get the look make up videos they are really useful.
I think Hayley and Annaliese are my faves from what I have seen so far.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 11:06
I was very disappointed that Lisa Anne went this week, and that Sophie was in the bottom two with her, since they were two of my favourites.  Have to admit that personality plays a big part in my judgments though, and these two were among the 'nice' girls.

I would have been very happy to see Chloe go.  Nothing against her personally but, as Huggy pointed out, she's much more 'lads mag' potential than top model potential (like her cousin Abbey Clancey I suppose) and that's not what the top model search is supposed to be about.  One of the other girls said in a VT clip that Chloe is a WAG wannabe (or words to that effect) rather than really wanting to be a model for the career, and I can't help thinking that myself.  It could be totally wrong and I may be allowing my prejudice to colour my judgment here, but it does seem to me that Chloe has far less to offer than most of the others.

For me, Jade is one to watch.  I like her personal style as well as the way she photographs.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 23:38
I was so surprised that Daisy has gone!! I thought she would win
 Post Reply Post Reply