I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wolverine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wolverine
    Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 14:16
I was lucky enough to see this film last week and even though I've never seen the original X Men (not my thang) I really enjoyed it.
The beginning bit where they're fighting throughout the centuries is very well done and the storyline is relatively simple with a nice little twist at the end. Not really sure what else to say in case I ruin it for people but it's def worth going to see.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 18:35
From the trailers I've seen, it looks like the script is based on the "Wolverine: Origins" comicbook mini series of a few years back.  Great storyline which I really enjoyed reading, so I'm very much looking forward to seeing the fillum.

I like X-Men stuff generally, and Hugh Jackman is just a mahoosive bonus.  Wink
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 13:56
Haven't seen the movie, but it was filmed in and around Sydney. They even came out to my area to film some outdoor scenes. I only found out when I read about it in the local papers (after the filming had finished) and missed all the excitement and Hugh Jackman.

Edited by MargiABC - 22 Apr 2009 at 13:58
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 14:09
Margi, you wouldn't have been able to keep me away if Hugh Jackman was even vaguely in the vicinity.  Heart

Just call me McStalker... LOL
PussInBoots View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote PussInBoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 15:43
Originally posted by Strawberry Pez

Margi, you wouldn't have been able to keep me away if Hugh Jackman was even vaguely in the vicinity.  Heart

Just call me McStalker... LOL

LOL!

He is absolutely bloody gorgeous isn't he?? The only problem with Wolverine is that he rather reminds me of Alvin Stardust, which is enough to put anyone off..... LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 16:07
Nope, can't say I get the Alvin Stardust thing at all.  Then again, I'm well indoctrinated in all things X-Men and Wolverine - been reading the comics for over 20 years.  Whistle
PussInBoots View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote PussInBoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 17:53

I rest my case... LOL LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 19:55
Well thank you PiB.  I won't be able to look at him the same way again now.  Cry

LOL
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 23:03
omg! Comparing the two of them is sooooo wrong, but very funny! I love Mr Jackman in x-men and looking forward to a good perv when i see this new film. Something about him......totally shagable!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2009 at 11:52

LOL PIB that's very funny they do look the same

Post Reply Post Reply