I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apprentice Episode 4 15th April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 13:08
ha, more than likely... I can see him getting all puffed up and red faced now, it will be gold. 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 13:11
will look forward to that day with relish but there are few more who can go first at least ben is someone to dislike for now 
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 13:20
oh yeah, James, Kimberly and  Noorul
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 16:26
Originally posted by Eviesmum

They are crap so far.  I bloody hate that girls accent as well.  The male leader is pants.  That Phil bloke is really annoying

This is the first one I've caught this year as I'm usually skating, but my rink's cooler is broken so its melting....
Paula? Oh I love it. I always love listening to regional accents, particularly Brummie being one myself. Also liking Philip's accent nod
Shame for Paula...I felt that this week was the first time we got to get to know her a little, as they said on 'You're fired'. I wanted James to go, but I still can't believe Noorul's team won with that squishy honey stuff. He has to be next for the chop. Would've been quite funny to see Sir Alan  have a go at him in the boardroom as I don't think there is anything he could've said to save himself on that task, after coming up with no ideas and making no sales himself until they were virtually giving the stuff away.

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 16:29
being from that part of the world originally I can't stand the midlands accent, brum, dudley, black country etc, its so monotone and dreary, glad I never had it! 
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 16:32
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

being from that part of the world originally I can't stand the midlands accent, brum, dudley, black country etc, its so monotone and dreary, glad I never had it! 
I just love that it's so instantly recognisable Big%20smile
I'm a Brummie born and bred but I don't think my accent is too bad (I went to Nottingham recently and was told "You don't sound like you're from Birmingham") but I still have a bit of a Brummie twang on certain words, which I hope I don't lose later in life nod

BCfan View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 13:27
Paula is a Walsall girl, through and throughnod.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 13:44
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

Noooo! Don't know how you can say that - Midlands dialect and accent can be one of the most expressive in the country!  You must just have been with boring people.  Tongue

I still think Yasmina should have gone since she was most complicit in the fragrance-price mix-up fiasco.  SAS didn't take enough notice of Paula's great interpersonal skills, creativity, and marketing flair imo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234