I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apprentice Episode 4 15th April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 21:58
Ben is an asshole. One question - if Sandhurst love him so much why isn't he a General instead of an arsehole on a reality TV show?
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:01
Originally posted by crimpo

Ben is an asshole. One question - if Sandhurst love him so much why isn't he a General instead of an arsehole on a reality TV show?

LOL that ma de me laugh so much.

I don't know what you mean about Sandhurst, but he came across as a complete d/head.

Not sure I'll see any more of them though

LOL
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:13
Eviesmum - he declared that Sandhurst regarded him as outstanding leadership material while in the board room. What a cracker!
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:21
Also remember that Ben is BY FAR the most handsome man on the show. I have that from a very good anthority - Ben.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:23
Oooh no I wanted yasmina to go. she was looking at cosing as well as Ben but Paula asked Yasmina and Ben to look after that, She was a better Project Manager than the other and that one mistake , even  though it was mega was the downfall. Why is Ben still in ?

The Honey product was pants.

Debra was ok tonight her face was funny when she though about the costing for the project but the others persuaded her it was about £5
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:29
Originally posted by crimpo

Also remember that Ben is BY FAR the most handsome man on the show. I have that from a very good anthority - Ben.

yes we need to see Ben  a bit more Puke
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:42
Really IMO Lee from last year or even Raif are better looking than him, or does he mean this year?

He's got funny eyes.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 22:48
Why did Nick have to tell that team that their costings were wrong .... think of just how much more fun the boardroom could have been at the end.
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 00:34
More to the point - knowing they'd got their costings wrong they STILL priced their product to sell out at a heavy loss. If they'd sold all their soap at £5 instead of £3 (and they MIGHT have done that - everyone agreed it was top grade stuff being pitched at the right customers) they'd have broke even at least and maybe even caught the hapless mob they were up against. If the latter - all would be well for them. If the former - Paula MIGHT have saved herself.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 07:24
The girls' product did indeed look nicer. At least their soap looked like a nice bar of soap and not a packet of splodge like the honey soap! But I couldn't understand why they needed to use so many essential oils in the first place. I would have though that going with seaweed as their natural product, one would have liked the product to smell of the sea and not a walk in the woods.

Wonderful reactions when Nick gently pointed them towards the cost of the sandalwood oil and then, after they were left slack jawed and bricking it, to say simply: "I'll leave that with you"

I think both teams stuffed up. The girls obviously on the cost and the others on their awful product plus dire selling techniques. Someone please gag that woman with the glasses!

If it were me, I think I would have picked oats as the natural product and left it unperfumed. Hubby said that he would have had one male and one female product thereby doubling the chance of a sale.

Much hilarity when Noorul said that they decimated the other team - they only won because of the sandalwood cock up - had the girls not done that they would have ripped Nooruls team apart.

But in the boardroom, it was clear from the outset that the PM was going to go, even if she did delegate the costs to other members of the team, she should have asked to see a breakdown of the costs with prices and amounts against each item. That should have highlighted the problem.

Although Ben said that he was only doing the mixing, surely to goodness he realised the amount of sandalwood going into the mix? I think he did and decided to stay out of it in an attempt to stuff over the PM.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 10:22
How can Ben not just be a walking nose bleed from the brutal beatings that everyone who ever comes into contact with him must want to inflict? Jumped up little tosser. Small man syndrome indeed, looking forward to Surallun tearing him a new one.

Shame for Paula, it really was Yasminas fuck up, but she should of checked.
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 19:26
Noorul could not have been more out of his depth! Jesus god, what's he like ina bloody classroom? you really have to wonder...

He needs to go soon, Suralan's at least aware of how shit he is.

shame Paula went, i was hoping Ben would go as he's an aching great dick of the highest order.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 09:26
Noorul was an embarrassment, how anyone can be that bad at management, leadership, ideas, anything and go on this show is beyond me. 
Laura View Drop Down
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 12:02
i bet his schoolkids are having a right laugh at him!

i'm not sure what his skills are, other than being able to talk a good talk when he's one on one with the camera crew. can you imagine him in the boardroom? i actually think he might cry...
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 12:40
I do hope so! Ben will cry, you can tell. 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 12:42
Wonder if Ben will tell siralun  he won a Sanhurst scholarship too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>