I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taking The Michael

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taking The Michael
    Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 00:51

crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 21:53
'The grafter of the group. Can he do much more though?'

The usual comment by someone who wouldn't know graft if it came up to him, offered its hand, and said, 'Hello, I'm called Graft.'
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 22:55
Just one episode aired and suddenly he is the expert!! A lot of his comments about the other male contestants could apply to him too ....
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 08:31
Hmmm,lets just have a little think about michael Sophocles and his illustrious contribution to Alan Sugar's empire on The Apprentice ..... oh yes, that's right, the "good Jewish boy" who thought kosher chicken could be had by having a Muslim butcher pray over the carcass! Hardly an expert on what's what and who can cut the mustard!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 16:23
Thess, he obviously made such an impact on you that a year down the line you can still remember who he is .... me, I had completely forgotten! I hope they have the market bartering again this year ... so much fun to watch!
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 18:00
No, not really Butterfly ...... I Googled him!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 18:06
I am so relieved to hear that!
 Post Reply Post Reply