I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Write Me Off Sugar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't Write Me Off Sugar
    Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 00:38
Don't Write Me Off Sugar

Unhappy%20ending%20...%20Anita%20Shah%20plans%20to%20reveal%20all%20in%20a%20novel

Unhappy ending ... Anita Shah plans to reveal all in a novel

THIS year’s first Apprentice to be fired by Sir Alan Sugar is plotting revenge — by spilling the beans about the grumpy tycoon in a book.

Millions saw lawyer Anita Shah get the boot last night after the girls team made a mess of a car-cleaning task.

The 35-year-old was singled out for a humiliating boardroom dressing-down by Sir Alan, who blasted: “You showed no initiative in spotting you were going for a disaster.”

Good%20knight%20read%20...%20Sir%20Alan%20Sugar

Good knight read ... Sir Alan Sugar

Anita told The Sun she was furious — but revealed she had a unique ploy to get her own back.

She said: “I shouldn’t have been fired. I wasn’t the worst person at that task.

“But I can live with it. You haven’t seen the last of me.

“I’m going to write a novel next about the business world draining on my experiences.

Dragged

“I can’t write specifically about Sir Alan — but put it this way, it will be based on everything I have learnt in my life, including my stint on The Apprentice.

It will make very interesting reading. I will send Sir Alan a copy.”

Anita, from Birmingham, also lashed out at the leader of the female Ignite team — Mona Lewis, 28.

The Tanzanian beauty queen dragged her into the boardroom alongside outspoken saleswoman Debra Barr, 24.

Anita seethed: “I wasn’t the weakest. Mona hadn’t done a great job organising us.

“She panicked and had a scattergun approach and Debra hadn’t done her part either.

“They were being aggressive and pushy. Maybe I should have been more aggressive but that is not me.”

The Brummie admitted her frowns on the show were enough to “turn mik sour”.

She said: “I was a bit straight-faced. I had my serious face on. But then I seriously wanted to win.”

Post Reply Post Reply