I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apprentice Episode 1 25th March Anita Goes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 12:29
Mona needs to grow a pair - or at least some backbone.  All the way during the final boardrooom fight she looked about ready to start blubbing, and we all know how much good that will do her in SAMS eyes.  She was dreadful as team leader too.  That said, it's always a nightmare for whoever takes on PM role in the first couple of weeks; they've had no time to begin settling in as a 'team' and everyone is out to prove they've got the most ruthless attitude, which every year they seem to forget is the downfall of the majority of candidates.

The Apprentice is brilliant, but even better is the 5 minutes Harry Hill spends each week sending it up on TV Burp.  LOL
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 19:53
I'm a rough tough creme puff = yer a doughnut!!
Making money is better than sex = yer doin it wrong!!

Oh I love TV Burp
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 11:46
It's great that in their first week together you can see the predators circling looking for the weak to pick off, and not only that but going for them as well. I think this year the boys may even be as bad as the girls for underhanded bitching and backstabbing. 
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 03:44
It's been said before, but the key to surviving in the early weeks, is to totally commit to your team, work towards the common goal, and put aside any thoughts of trying to outshine anybody else.

The name of the game at the beginning is 'teamwork'. Individual performance only counts right at the end.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123