I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apprentice Episode 1 25th March Anita Goes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:04
Mona was a crap project manager !
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:17
Oh dear .... perhaps the girls should have gone for bikini car washes ....

Good thing the producers of DOI had nothing to do with this series .... there were an awful lot of ugly looking people on this programme tonight!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:31
Good god, the one that got away looks a bit mad
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:33
Mona hasn't got what it takes and Deborah is already on Surallen's 'to fire' list.

But this week they made the right decision. Anita was so unhappy that her early exit did her a favour.

One question - the girls bought two power washers. I repeat - TWO power washers. Not one of them knew how to use one. To me the boardroom should have been simple. Who bought the pressure washers? Ah, it was you - bye bye!
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:35
Originally posted by Butterfly

Oh dear .... perhaps the girls should have gone for bikini car washes ....

Good thing the producers of DOI had nothing to do with this series .... there were an awful lot of ugly looking people on this programme tonight!

LOL

Anita was kinda scary looking wasn't she? She could've shifted the blame onto Mona or Deborah as s'alan wasn't particukarly impressed with any of them. Some shit lawyer she is!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:36
hiya crimps glad your'e back with us and Anita bought em
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:55
Originally posted by crimpo

But this week they made the right decision. Anita was so unhappy that her early exit did her a favour.

Crimpo, hello! Wave Good to see you're into The Apprentice

Yeah, week one was fairly easy to predict. The episode went really fast, always a good sign.

Loving the glacial Nick and Margaret as usual

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 22:58
Nick and Margaret look like they are going to be superb this series .... hopefully, they'll get a lot more airtime too.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 23:00
Nick and Margaret are ace
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 23:13
I love how they don't say much but when they do, it's with a bullet, plus those stares and tuts are priceless
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 23:33
I love the Apprentice - though it does tend to get me tutting about 'youngsters today'!
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 00:50
Aaaarrrgghhh too much noise from the women all gabbing at once! They must have been gutted since they did more business than the boys, but failed on such a simple factor as watching the pennies at the beginning.

Mona was annoying, the American woman will, I'm sure, grate on me (Shazzam for a team name? Seriously?), the blonde Natalie Appleton lookalike just repeated what Surallun said in the boardroom and will soon get found out, but in the end Anita was the right one to go home. She did seem content just to sit tight and do what she was told, but was in the position to have saved the team at the start and should have spoken up.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 13:23
Thess, I always despair of the women and their constant talking over each other. Terribly embarrassing!

I don't really understand how ANita thought that £200 was the budget and didn't realise it had a massive impact on the final profit!! Dear me. But I also didn't fancy Deborah much.

HOrrid moment when MOna put herself forward to be PM and still no one wanted her!! Awful, but she did pretty well in the boardroom in the face of some serious Deborah onslaught.

No one on either time stands out for me yet, for good reasons anyway. the misogynist comments from the beardy guy, and the Rochdale teacher who tried to show off with a few Latin phrases then said 'carp diem' were particular low points...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 18:31
Think the Apprentice gets better when there are less of them. The tasks always make me laugh. Anyone know what it is this week.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 08:35
Originally posted by Laura

and the Rochdale teacher who tried to show off with a few Latin phrases then said 'carp diem' were particular low points...

Oh that was priceless!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 08:47
Originally posted by Woo

Think the Apprentice gets better when there are less of them. The tasks always make me laugh. Anyone know what it is this week.

They have to set up a catering service for city business people. Let's hope no-one tries to get away with half pizza's again!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jnjfk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>