I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love Never Dies (Phantom 2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 15:06
Originally posted by Catwoman

...is the Phantom not disfogured anymore or something?? As they had a guy singing and he weren't disfigured. 

Surgery *taps nose*

Anyone see the new pics of Lesley Ash returning to work? She's gone from trout to rabbit
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 16:05
Interesting. I want to see the play but te Phantom has to be disfigured.  Although the guy who was singing was hot see I remebered lol

I saaw her on Loose Women still not a fan.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 12:13
Who is playing the Phantom and Raoul??
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:45
We are slowly catching up. I heard on the radio that they are casting for the Australian stage production of Love Never Dies. I don't know if it will premiere in Sydney or Melbourne.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 16:56
The first production of Love Never Dies outside of London will premier in Melbourne this week.

Here is an interview with the actors who play Christine and the PhantomInterview here

Scroll down to video.

Edited by MargiABC - 23 May 2011 at 17:02
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 07:54
Aussie Love Never Dies to tour UK 2013

Andrew Lloyd Webber, composer of the recent Australian musical theatre hit Love Never Dies, has told a British paper that the Australian production which closed in Sydney earlier this year will be heading to the UK in 2013.

According to Scotsman.com, Lloyd Webber has indicated that the show, which was completely re-directed by man-of-the-moment Simon Phillips and re-designed Gabriela Tylesova will head to the UK in the autumn of 2013.

“The Australian production, which was wonderful — the London production wasn’t very good, the Australians got it right — is going out next year. The plan is, that will go on the road here, in the autumn of next year”, he said.

The Australian production was filmed for international DVD and film release last September at Melbourne’s Regent Theatre and has sold over 200,000 copies. The show starred Anna O’Byrne as Christine, Ben Lewis as The Phantom, Maria Mercedes as Madame Giry, Sharon Millerchip as Meg Giry and Simon Gleeson as Raoul de Changey in Australia.

The original production of Love Never Dies closed last year on the West End after a tumultuous run. Bringing the highly celebrated Australian re-working back to the United Kingdom is a huge coup for Australian creative artists. It is unclear whether the original Australian set will be shipped to the UK or if a replica set will be built using Tylesova’s design.

Source - Aussie Theatre
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12