I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Pro Skater Fan Groups > The Kristina Lenko Forum
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristina isn't doing the tour :-(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ninamatt View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer
Matt's Ice Maiden

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ninamatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristina isn't doing the tour :-(
    Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 18:00
Hi everyone i have just heard the sad news that Kristina isn't doing the tour CryI think it is such a shame she is not doing it. We will all miss her as it won't be right without her !! Look forward to hopefully seeing her back next year. x
skating Queen View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Grown Woman Who Should Know Better

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 18:04
Aww thats such a shame, Matt said she was doing Kyran's shows in Jersey and Bournemouth and I'm sure she will be back next year
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 21:49
Is she not.  I wish she was she is great and the fans love her
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 19:56
aww, that is a real shame, she is so lovely , we were lucky enough to meet her twice last year at the meet and greet, she took soo much time for all the fans, and didn't mind spending ages signing autographs and doing photos, it won't be the same without her, but hopefully she is having a nice, long well deserved holiday and would come back for future DOI series

Edited by vicki - 11 Mar 2009 at 19:57

Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 14:08
I'm really sorry not to see Kristina on the tour this year, she has alot of fans so will be missed x
 Post Reply Post Reply