I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walkers - new flavours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:23
Builders breakfast will stay around as it was the winner but you can still buy the multi packs

Marmite is evil
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:31
Oh I don't mind Marmite flavour. I can't stand actual Marmite but the crisps are ok. I had some Oriental Red Curry Sensations on Saturday but they were pretty rubbish. I'll stick to chicken & thyme flavour, it's like Christmas dinner in a bag.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 00:08
I love Marmite. It's what poached eggs and muffins were made for!

As for the crisps - I find that with a lot of flavours I have to look at the packet to know what it's supposed to taste like!

Nothing better than good old cheese and onion for me!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 13:27
I've said this before, but Walkers cheese & onion on a sandwich with Primula cheese & chive (or cheese & ham) is amazing. Perfect hangover food.

Edited by Darth Disco - 31 July 2009 at 13:27
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 13:28
Oh I LOVE crisps on a butty LOL
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 13:34
Me too! Give that a go, I swear it's brilliant. If you've got strong teeth, BBQ Beef Hula Hoops are also a winner. Discos now have a bacon falvour so will have to investigate what cheese spread goes best with them now *slabbers*
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 14:28
salt and vinegar crisp sandwich is the only crisp sandwich
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 14:30
definitely jon!!!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 18:30

That sounds terrible.

veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 21:42
I find Cheese and onion are good in sarnies, or even better Pringles sour cream and chive.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 19:05
Ah now Pringles aren't crisps! They contain about 42% potato, the rest is rice flour.  Still yummy though!!!
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 13:29
Look out for iD3 mystery flavour Doritos, I'm working on the campaign.

You can get them in morrisons and small retailers at the moment, guess the flavour online and be in for a chance of £20k

Plus an interactive game that you will find life codes on the packs themselves to let you play http://id3.doritos.co.uk/
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 12:38
mystery flavour?? eek.

veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 21:48
Originally posted by Thess

Ah now Pringles aren't crisps! They contain about 42% potato, the rest is rice flour.  Still yummy though!!!

What about the posh ones that come in bags?
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 23:32
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

Look out for iD3 mystery flavour Doritos, I'm working on the campaign.

You can get them in morrisons and small retailers at the moment, guess the flavour online and be in for a chance of £20k

Plus an interactive game that you will find life codes on the packs themselves to let you play http://id3.doritos.co.uk/

I saw an advert for this outside Costcutter earlier. Is it something exotic like celery & piss? Walkers make Doritos don't they? I only really like the cheese ones. I'd love a big tub of the cheese powder to put on chips.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 12:19
have a try of them, they are a bit spicy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>