I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walkers - new flavours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 18:27
Walkers ready salted are to die for. Cheese and onion make me want to gip at the smell when anyone opens a packet. Puke

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 18:58
Right, I've tried them all now with the exception of Builders Breakfast. I hear they smell and taste strongly of eggs, which I hate. I think they look brilliant and I would love to eat a runny fried egg but the flavour makes me ill.

ANYWAY, my vote goes to either Onion Bhaji or Chilli & Chocolate. I think Onion Bhaji just pips Chilli & Choc though.
skating Queen View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Grown Woman Who Should Know Better

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 19:00
Yeah my fav is onion bhaji too,
Least fav had to be fish and chipsPuke
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 19:19
Originally posted by skating Queen

Yeah my fav is onion bhaji too,
Least fav had to be fish and chipsPuke

Fish and chips are REALLY fishy aren't they? They were alright but they should be more vinegary. I prefer Scampi Fries anyway.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 19:42
I didn't like the Chilli and Choclate flavour crisp it was horrid
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 19:51
Originally posted by Catwoman

I didn't like the Chilli and Choclate flavour crisp it was horrid

See I couldn't really taste much of either, they tasted more to me like posh salted crisps but last night I had a packet and they were the business. My tongue nipped for ages afterward. Cajun Squirrel are fairly ok too.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 19:57
I can't have crisps as I have given them up for lent.
Enticer
Enticer

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 20:19
Apparently you can have what you have given up for lent on a Sunday - heard that from a vicar.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 20:22
I don't give up anything for Lent but that is a good thing to know! Especially if you wanted to tempt somebody...
Enticer
Enticer

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 20:25
I don't give anything up either - no will powerLOL
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:43
i believe builders breakfast won. must have been the taste of egg what did it.

or just the fact that all the others were mre unpleasant!!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 13:44
I'm disappointed in the winner here. I HATE eggs but stangely enjoyed the switch from egg to generic spicy meat (snouts OM NOM NOM) when eating these but I definitely preferred Onion Bhaji and Cajun Squirrel.

I don't think I'll ever buy these unless they do a modified Sensations line - sausage, bacon and BBQ sauce flavour. Then we will be talking.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 13:54
I didn't try any of them, I could feel the indigestion just looking at the packs. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 00:35
Yup they are proper heartburn material but I'm not scared of that anymore, I could get heartburn drinking a glass of water. Eating plenty of yoghurt and nicking my workmate's gran's heartburn pills sorts that out nicely.

Walkers should totally do bacon and BEANS flavour! There used to be these cheap, bean-shaped corn snacks that were bacon & bean flavour and they were dynamite.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 09:36
watch out with those gaviscon and zantax pill you, I had the same, used to live on the pills as the only way of getting through the day... then gave up red wine and bread and *poof* gone
linnet View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote linnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:07
Still not tried any of these new flavoured cisps.  Are they staying around or are they limited editions?

Marmite is my favourite flavour of all crisps!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>