I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What have you eaten today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 13:57
I had this great seafood pasta dish last night for dinner. I found the recipe on a pamphlet, but had to improvise as I didn't have all the ingredients. Still tasted great.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 22:42
i had chop suey, it was lovely, i actually made it myself!!!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 19:52

No breakfast

Sweetcorn and smokey bacon soup, with a ham sandwich on the side for lunch.

Dinner later will be smoked haddock crispbakes from M&S, and layered veg.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 08:50
I just finished eating roast lamb with lots of roasted vegies with whole garlic cloves and rosemary sprinkled over the top for dinner. I cooked it for the family.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 09:00
mmm sounds good Margi if not for 9am in the morning !!!Big%20smile just had some porridge and fruit and off to classes - will be going for lunch down on the river with parents later - will probably have some form of pasta dish knowing me
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 09:12
It was good Bren and of course I over ate!!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 21:48
Not eaten much today at all!

1 roll with turkey and mustard

Steak pie with petit pois and baby carrots.

That's it Unhappy

*heads for the lard*
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 23:01
I'm going to cook filet mignon tonight. My brother-in-law likes his well done - what a way to spoil a piece of fillet steak!!

Off to yum cha tomorrow for a birthday lunch for a family member.

Edited by MargiABC - 27 Mar 2009 at 23:01
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 08:41
We've bought one of those "Dine in for £10" from M&S. Got a chicken, veg, dessert and bottle of wine .... and saved over £9.50. The trick is to look for the biggest bird ....!!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 11:48
Originally posted by Butterfly

We've bought one of those "Dine in for £10" from M&S. Got a chicken, veg, dessert and bottle of wine .... and saved over £9.50. The trick is to look for the biggest bird ....!!

That looks like quite good value. If I wasn't a spinster I'd buy it myself.

Only had a toastie today, I'm too tired to eat :(

Oh but I had a large Dominos pizza on Saturday night. Whatever you get, replace the pizza sauce with barbecue sauce and get garlic butter on it. Amazing. I'm not a big fan of pizza but I would take Dominos anytime.

PussInBoots View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote PussInBoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 12:35
Originally posted by Butterfly

Mr Boots and I had the Valentine's Day version: smoked salmon starter, steak and chips, chocolate pudding, bottle of fizz AND a rose all for twenty quid. Bargain!!
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 13:28
M&S do some good stuff, it has to be said, and their free range chicken is the best about IMO. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 19:33
I'm quite annoyed with M&S just now - they seem to have stopped doing the Taw Valley Cheddar dip and the Garlic & Herb (my absolute favourite). And they never seem to have the Natural Cotton oil but are awash with the horrible other kinds. Their spray starch is the best, you can smell it off your clothes all day and it's lovely.

Back OT - I've had toast and Primula cheese & chive for breakfast, sweet & sour vegetable soup and a ham salad sandwich for lunch and braised steak and roast potatoes for dinner. Was starving after yesterday.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 15:50
currently OD'ing on edamame beans from itsu

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 21:14
Have never knowingly eaten an edamame bean in my life. What do they taste like Jon?

I've only had a bowl of packet rice with some onion gravy today. Oh and two packets of Rolos out of the Easter egg I got off my boss.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 21:30
OOO I have given up chocolate for lent.  But I think I have gone off chocolate now!! Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>