I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What have you eaten today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 15:01
love Singapore noodles is a favorite - I live quite near to China Town!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 16:03
No time for brekkie today, so had saudage sarnies with ketchup for lunch - followed by a few Fererro chocs left over from Christmas.  Whistle

No idea what we'll eat tonight as I won't have time to cook anything before we have to go out.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 16:29
I had chicken dippers and chips for lunch

I am going to have rice for tea
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 17:28
Just eaten a blooming huge stir-fry .... there was probably enough to feed most of China!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 18:13
Just about to have poached smoked cod loin and veg. Very healthy and I've also been to the gym today
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 20:07
Frosties
Chicken sandwitch
Prawn Cocktail crisps
Onion rings and carrots
Drumstick lolly
2 fortune cookies xx
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 20:11

A quorn sandwich, a meringue cake with cream in the middle - yum. Mash potato with green beans and broccoli.

didleyboo View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote didleyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 20:45
All soft stuff for me ... I have a dodgy tooth at the mo
So have had oatsosimple, banana sandwich (on wholemeal) for lunch and some potato and leek soup for tea. Wine now - medicinal obviously - to numb the pain....
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 21:00

Breakfast:- Ready Brek, Lunch:- pasta, Tea:- fish and chips

ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 21:27
carrots
bbq ribs crisps
breakaway
banana
lasagna

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 20:51
Yesterday I had sultana bran with skim milk, a slice of raisin toast, 2 biccies for morning tea, an egg and mayo sandwich on low GI bread.

Now for dinner last night, I had fillet mignon. It was on the menu at the restaurant I went to last night and after all the discussion on it, I had to have it. Its just a piece of eye fillet of beef about 6-7cm in diameter x 5cm high wrapped in bacon and cooked on a grill or hot plate. I like mine rare. YUM. Did not have fancy vegies with it, just on a bed of roast vegies.

Edited by MargiABC - 27 Feb 2009 at 20:59
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 18:47
With regard to the bean discussion, I have it on good authority that Aldi beans beat Heinz hands down. They all taste the same to me but bean connoisseurs should be able to tell the difference.

Been bad today - had a steak bake, a cheese & ham pasty and an apple turnover from Greggs. No idea what I'm having for dinner but I'm not in the least bit hungry so it might be nothing!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 19:17
Branston beans in this house.  Used to be Sainsbury's own - Jnr wouldn't touch anything else - but they went horrible over the last year, and after much trial and error we discovered Branston to be the best alternative.  /offtopic

We had pancakes at lunchtime today - crepe style and american / scotch drop-cake style - some with lemon & sugar, others with Nutella.  It was our Shrove Tuesday since this is the first time we've all been home and I've had time to make them!

Stupidly unhealthy day for us all round; we've just decided to have fish supper for tea.  Whistle
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 20:29
I made pancakes (crepe style) for Chloe on Friday. I love them with sausages and bacon for breakfast but this was Friday night so we spread Nutella over them, rolled them up, drizzled maple syrup over them and had some M&S coconut and mango ice cream on the side. Fabulous!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 20:57
Porridge
Apple, Banana
Chicken Salad Butty
Chicken Stir Fry
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 21:00
all i have eaten today is a pasta for dinner and two pieces of toast when i got in from school.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>