I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, I'm new too!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AngelaFortunaFan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AngelaFortunaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, I'm new too!
    Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 19:03
Hello Everyone!  Wave

I'm a newbie here!  I love Strictly Come Dancing, and especially Brian Fortuna!  (As you can see by my MySpace page in my signature which I've created especially for him!).

Looking forward to meeting you all!
AngelaFortunaFan

Check out my MySpace page: FortunaFanspace
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 22:08
Hey welcome to the Blueroom I hope you enjoy it, here.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 22:32
Welcome to the BR Angela
Hatshepsut View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hatshepsut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 22:58
Hi, Angela. Welcome to the Blue Room. Wave

Brian Fortuna impressed a LOT of people in his first season on SCD - he certainly won some fans in the Blue Room! Heart

I'm glad you found us, although it's an awful long time to wait for another season... Cry

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." - Robin Williams
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 14:53
Welcome to the BR AngelaWave
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 17:38
Hello Angela, welcome to the Blue Room
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 18:16
Originally posted by Hatshepsut

I'm glad you found us, although it's an awful long time to wait for another season... Cry

Welcome Angela. I've received an email today asking if I want to buy tickets for the SCD Tour next year .....
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 19:07
Hello Angela welcome along Wave
linnet View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote linnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 19:13
Hi Angela, welcome to the Blue Room. Wave
AngelaFortunaFan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote AngelaFortunaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 14:53

Hello Everyone, Thanks for the warm welcome!

I see quite a few Dancing on Ice fans here, especially Daniel Whiston! He's great, I hope he and Roxy do well.

Thanks Hatshepsut, Brian did impress a lot of people on SCD, so much so, he and Kristina are doing a tour of shows across the UK this summer! I do hope the BBC pick them both up for this next series! It is a long while to wait, hence I created FortunaFanspace to ease the Brian withdrawal symptoms!

Wow, Butterfly, that is in advance SCD tour tickets already! We don't even know who will be on the tour next year! I hope Brian will be!

AngelaFortunaFan

Check out my MySpace page: FortunaFanspace
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 20:49
Hello a very warm and friendly welcome, hope you enjoy it here

SEXI_BLONDE View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote SEXI_BLONDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 18:19
Heyy x I am new and i am called Bethan and i am 13 i love dancing on ice especailly daniel whiston he is great and fit lol xxx so plz speak to me !
SEXII_B
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 18:40
hello Bethan! a very warm welcome to you too, hope you enjoy it here. I am a huge fan of DOI too and also Daniel ,so there will be plenyt for you to talk about wit hall the many other DOI and Dan fans, look foward to chatting soon

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 19:59
Hi Bethan,

Welcome to the BRWave, i am also  fan of DOI and a massive Dan fan......... u have definately come to the right place to talk about Dan.

Enjoy
alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 22:01
hi there and welcome
Love Alison.
xxDanFanxx View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin
Dan's Diva

Quote xxDanFanxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 17:37
Hi i m new to the blue room too hope to talk to u soon
 Post Reply Post Reply