I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OSCAR Round up - on video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 16:56
It was shown in full on Sky Movies Premiere channel last night AJ. 

We couldn't watch it either as we only have the basic Sky package (feel the movie channels are a rip off).
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 17:07
we have ntl but we have sky 1,2 and 3 - i was hoping to see it on there. oh well.

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 22:26
I am glad that Heath Ledger won an award he deserved to, as he was amazing in Batman: The Dark Knight. 
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 06:03
I watched it last night - it was great (one of the free to air channels shows it here). Hugh Jackman is a great host. I saw him in the Boy From Oz in Sydney in 2006 - can he do high kicks or what!!!. A shame there wasn't more of him last night. I did like how they used past Oscar winners to announce the nominees for the category thay had won their Oscars. Each praised the nominee they spoke about in a personal and genuine way (it sounded genuine to me).

I liked Kate Winslet's acceptance speech where she thanked her parents and said whistle so I know where you are, and her dad did and waved.

Edited by MargiABC - 24 Feb 2009 at 06:29
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12