I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty, bitter Jamfan slagging us off on DSpy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 18:57
WHAT? She's trying to rejoin?

She obviously missed Alex's advice about retaining her dignity
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 12:43
Oh for shame Jamfanny, having another pop at Bren, tut tut tut Thumbs%20Down

JAMFANNY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendymixer 
Ray definitately has no skating experience other than what he has said, as a youngster most weekends he was competing and through the week at school or at dance school on Saturday. There is no rink in Liverpool so any skating would have to be weekends and they were tied up for years.

I so have to agree with bendys, a few skating sessions when he was younger (miles away because he had no local rink) does not make up for his skating ability now, my DD has been having lessons off DanW last year, has been having lessons locally since Dan finished lessons because of DOI and even as an experienced dancer and gymnast (as something she LOVES to do and basically is the love of her life ... even though it costs me a small fortune lol!) she also agrees herself that Ray has a natural talent - as good a dancer as my DD is, she also has many medals and trophies which don't come without dedication on her part, she is nowhere close to his ability and really appreciates him.
Yes bendys is right again, he has spent most of his life at dance school or competing (although I'm sure his mother was never pushy or anything like some people might think, just supportive like I am of my daughter - some kids just enjoy what they do, like my DD, in which case they become successful, just like Ray - and good luck to him!)
We love him ... so I do apologise to any non-Ray fans out there for that statement 

THE DANDY
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaynieD 
....my DD has been having lessons off DanW last year, has been...blah blah... having lessons locally since Dan finished lessons because of DOI and even as an experienced dancer and gymnast ..blah blah...she also has many medals and trophies which don't come without dedication on her part....
....I do apologise to any non-Ray fans out there for that statement

Jamfanny,
Any apology should be for boring the readers of this forum with tales of your Violet Elizabeth  This thread is for Ray and DOI, try and stay on topic, purleese!

DRINKUHANDSOME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaynieD 
bendys is right again

Yes. bendymixer normally is. What's with this 's' at the end? Surely that's not a reference to an abusive post you directed at bendymixer recently (where you referred to her as bendystirrer), deleted due to its highly offensive content? I would have thought the warning you received at the time would be enough. Clearly not.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 12:50
God. Still banging on I see. Funny how she mentioned the pushy mother thing because that's exactly how she comes across. That and a massive braggart. My niece is competing in Los Angeles at Easter, as part of the only Scottish dance school to be invited (this is her first year, and the school has won many awards in the past, hence they are invited back every year). As proud as I am of her, do you see me ramming it down people's throats at every available opportunity? She never shuts up about the Dan Whiston lessons either. Big wow. 

JAMFAN - GIVE IT A REST AND GET THE FUCK OFF BREN'S BACK OR I'M GOING TO BE ON YOURS. AND I'LL COME OUT ON TOP, MAKE NO MISTAKE.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 14:38

She's had our post deleted on DS

She can dish it out...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123