I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty, bitter Jamfan slagging us off on DSpy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 00:10
Wow.  I think I was off the boards for a bit looking after mom when she had her previous op when all this happened.  I remember the confusion about the capping one week but didn't see the aftermath.  No one should still be talking about it after this long though, surely? Ermm
BCfan View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 01:09
Oh my oh my, how sad can some people be.  I cannot believe that this 'so called story' is being trawled out on DS after all this time, with some very interesting facts missing.

Life must be very very staid right now, if this type of thing keeps some people's minds active.

I consider the BR to be a haven.  There are some threads on DS which can also be considered a haven, and there are others on there that it is always best to avoid.  The difference between the two forums is that there are NO threads on here which need to be avoided - all of them are welcoming.

After reading extracts of what has been posted over there, all in the name of Celebdaq,  I am rather pleased that I have thrown away my road map to certain threads. 

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 10:09
I can't believe that she has stooped so low, telling porkys, she should leave the BR alone.  She should leave the Mods alone as well as they make this place what it is and I am grateful to them for that.
I am not much of a fan of the Pink Palace but I spend my time in some of the different forums which can be nicer.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 10:43
Well I go around to many forums that I enjoy like Cat says

I can't believe that she's slagged nearly all of us off
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 14:03
OH Jamfan do f*ck off. DS are so welcome to you, but please take your tongue out of their a*se! And you can add me to the list of foul mouthed posters, oh and yes i down traded one week to 990 thousand and i got capped! so explain that one???????? Oh and yes you must be sooooooooooooo proud of your foul mouthed 14 yr old, like mother, like daughter eh!!!!!!!

As for knocking Alex, Bren and Chunks (Darth) How very dare you!
One of the fairest forums on the net! Your loss not ours.

Edited by Sammy - 31 Jan 2009 at 20:34
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 20:24
Crikey, I've no idea what this is all about but I'm sorry to read of it, I just think it's a bit sad when stuff like this happens.
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 20:38
V it got way out of hand. And totally uncalled for. Alex, Jon and the mods have it all in a file, not for general viewing. And to be honest not something you would like to read. Hope your well by the way
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 20:52
Well said, Sammy
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Hatshepsut View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hatshepsut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 21:38
This is pretty horrible to read.

Thank you, Alex, Jon and Bren for making the Blue Room such a welcoming and SAFE place. I'm foul-mouthed myself, actually, but I find nothing terribly offensive in the word 'fuck'. What I do find offensive is nastiness, so I'm very glad this strange Jamfan person is banned from here.

Incidentally, I said 'goodbye' to DS a while back because ANYBODY who holds a different opinion on some of those forums is treated with contempt. Curious after reading this thread, I went back to have a look, only to find a PM that had been sitting there for ages, which slagged me off for daring to say that I didn't care for the mud-slinging. The FM went on in boring detail about my mistakes, errors and stupidity. Nasty.

At least you guys tolerate my mistakes, errors and stupidity! Wink

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." - Robin Williams
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 22:05
Well, as the old saying goes, Hats, nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 11:14
Originally posted by killersbee

Well, as the old saying goes, Hats, nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes

Yes but how many people here are as abusive as Jamfan was? Particularly to Bren. I couldn't give a toss what gets said about me, I've heard it all before, but she went all out on Bren purely because Bren pricked her oversized ego. Even worse, she's still banging on and having a go NOW, months later! There are mistakes, and then there's being a outright hate-filled lying bitch. You should learn the difference, KB.
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 13:52
Darth, i think KB was just replying to Hats in support of her saying she made mistakes (please correct me if i'm wrong) and not meaning Jamfan. As i think we all agree on that 'peanut butter' (nutter). As her disgusting behaviour towards you guys was plain for all to see.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 17:06
You're right - apologies KB, I misread.

None for you though Jamfan
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 17:16
It's alright, I should've put in a quote on what Hats said
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 17:38
Jamfan, stop trying to rejoin the board, we have ze technology.
You're getting worse than Tracey Roll%20Eyes
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 17:49
you can tell me to shut up if I am wrong but might it be her daughter trying to rejoin.

oh and alex thanks for keeping the nutters off the board

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>