I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty, bitter Jamfan slagging us off on DSpy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naughty, bitter Jamfan slagging us off on DSpy
    Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:14
Have some dignity woman!

I hereby dedicate this thread to the CrAzY loonball ravings of one Mrs. Jamfan

Not sure where to begin as it's been brought to my attention that she's been having a pop at us almost continually since she was booted out (we didn't actually ban you love, just changed your password as the abuse you and your daughter (what WAS her name? )posted wasn't really appropriate for our younger members' eyes. WHERe did your daughter get such a potty mouth from? - Oh..

Here we go, this was posted on DS and quite rightly removed by the mods almost immediately as it was an obvious personal attack, shame on you, Bren is the heart and backbone of this site.

FFS bendystirrer read the 6 or so pages of this thread and get a sense of humour, if you didn't hear Todd say it himself he is ENJOYING it (to use your enjoyment of capital letters) and is probably less likely to come a cropper than the wonderful Ray who takes many more risks, unlike Tentative Todd ... get a life and go and upset people back on BR like you did with me (you couldn't even find the decency to reply to my PM when I tried to talk to you) and stay out of light hearted threads like this.

A totally mean and unprovoked attack.

This is one I found today (there are loads!)

Originally posted by JaynieD;28243390

...as it happens after the abusive post at my daughter I chose not to post any more anyway and left the forum for a good few weeks, the foul-mouthed posts were duly removed so no evidence remained and his shiny little halo could remain intact.

To which someone on DS replied:

Originally posted by stevenjjhill;28243546

Sounds like a bunch of crazy people Jaynie

And then I replied

Oooh Steven, you really need to hear both sides of the story as Jamfan (hey, that was about the only truthful thing she DID say :D) is telling a few porkie pies.

I've also seen her slagging off a few of our members on here and shame on DS for allowing such posts.

I am the co-owner of the site and can tell you that the posts were not deleted, just moved to a Mods section as Jamfan's daughter posted a few threads with such shockingly bad language :eek: that we feared for the younger members of our site.

The posts are all in tact, not edited so you can see that they are genuine and are available to view at anytime.

Jamfan, have a little dignity, purleese!

To the rest of you celebdaqqers, have a great year and we wish you continued success.

And to confirm, we do indeed have the posts in question. Shhhh, here's a secret, we don't actually delete the mad ranting threads, we put them into a 'graveyard' that only mods can see, just so we can pull them up again when asked for proof. Jamfan, all the abuse you and your daughter posted is alive and well so think carefully before slagging us off on other sites, keep to facts and you'll be fine.

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:19
What's funnier is that it wasn't actually Jamfan's daughter who initially started getting abusive due to her own lack of a sense of humour (I found that a bit rich, coming from her), it was Jamfan herself using her daughter's username and password - note that Jamfan did not deny this when accused of it. The posting style was EXACTLY the same too.

Why lie, Jamfan, why lie?
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:23

Oh actually I have more to say.

She refers to me as the foul-mouthed mod and I can't deny that, nor do I make any apologies for it and don't care for anyone's opinion. However, is it more acceptable to be as abusive as Jamfan is if you don't say fuck? Puhleeze. Roll%20Eyes
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:28
Let's just hope some of her new Celebdaq mates ask to see the posts in question showing how abusive and foul mouthed she was. There are always two sides to every story and I feel that others need to know that she's been (and continues to be) quite horrible. It's a shame really...
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:34
very bitter very twisted - that post up above from DS came totally out of the blue as I was just posting my opinion in a Todd Carty thread  - the mods on DS removed it fairly quickly but it does give the wrong inpression for those that don't know the Br - but if the Mods are deleting her posts - can't see her lasting long over there either
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:42
Every time she mentions the BR in a derogatory manner, I'll be reporting her. She burnt her own bridges here, no one else did it for her. I can't help but find her high-handed manner amusing considering she's far worse than anyone else on here and just can't seem to let things go. 

It must be awful to be so bitter and hateful.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:43
Originally posted by Bren

very bitter very twisted - that post up above from DS came totally out of the blue as I was just posting my opinion in a Todd Carty thread 

I know Bren, I'm sorry you were so upset. That was very mean of her, so uncalled for.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 11:50
Originally posted by Alex

Originally posted by Bren

very bitter very twisted - that post up above from DS came totally out of the blue as I was just posting my opinion in a Todd Carty thread 

I know Bren, I'm sorry you were so upset. That was very mean of her, so uncalled for.

She'd have been looking for any excuse to have a go, no matter how disproportionate her response was. The arrogance of the woman is jaw-dropping.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 13:39
Oh FFS! She can't help herself. She must be boring the arse of the poor people on DS

A mixture of embarrassing creeping to them and slagging us off.

Hi everybody - looking forward to joining you all this week, hope I don't drag you down into the murky depths of despair LOL! I'll try and keep up!!!

Hopefully you should see me appear tomorrow or Monday - apologies for my User Name, there is a story behind that which I shall not go into great detail with right here ha ha!

Glad to be part of your league guys x

I just got my first points yippeee! Just how DOES that amazing SWW do it?!! Amazing - I sit here in awe - well done!

I've been capped today (I managed to get £4m last week though, not too bad ... although that'd just be coppers to SWW lol) - back to basics and hopefully picking a better celeb for my divis this week than I did last week!

Thanks to everyone who makes this possible ... the way this is run is far better than the last league I was in (and nobody's accused me of cheating on here either, like they did on my other league!!!)

name doesn't give it away where I was lol) we all started off from scratch, zero together, good and fair enough, then one week (and this is the BRIEF version) I downtraded to £999,999 - following week I managed to get £5m from divis and weekend trading, got asked HOW but HOW I did it by an administrator (mentioning no names but it was ALEX, another admin (mentioning no names but it was CHUNKS) replied it was because I should have been capped cos I had £999,999, third admin (mentioning no names but it was BREN) then said anyone above £990,000 should be capped cos it gets rounded up to £1m, in a later post same admin said anything above £950,000 gets capped and rounded up to £1m. She also said the reason I wasn't capped at £999,999 was because the Daq was broken that week!!!

I emailed the Daq who then told me only anything £1m and above gets capped, nothing below gets rounded up.

Point at this time is I was the first in our league to achieve 'yacht' status. Sour grapes or what!

I posted Daq's reply email about capping, I got further churlish replies and my name changed from 'Jan' to 'Jam', ie they still thought I should have been capped at £999,999 and not received my £5m that week and my yacht!

Hmmm. In return my just turned 14 year old daughter told them to stop acting like 6 year olds ... she got a load of f**s and s**s replied to her by an admin telling her to f**k off (very nice from an admin to one of the youngest members of their forum) and we both duly got barred!!!!!

There we go, I am a nasty horrible person who cheats at the Daq and not worthy of being here LOL!!

And that was the BRIEF version LOL! Now you see what a horrible cheat I am ha ha!

Luurvin it here on DS League x x x

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb
Good. We don't want to get you mixed up with today's #9 who must've got there by "cheating"   
LMAO

Actually she is a good 'virtual' friend of mine who I still keep in touch with and regularly keeps the mod with the foul gob off the top slot - so she's ok by me! (She's not that good a friend though - she won't tell me how she does it LOL!)

Well OMG I've gone from a fairly regular No.1 on my last league (oh no I wasn't really cos I cheated by downtrading to £999,999.94 if you remember LOL ... but then again when I'm No.1 against a league who think that you get capped when you've got over £950,000 well that's not for bragging really is it LOL) to maybe hoping for a 4 or 5 on this league ... and now you inform me that there's yet ANOTHER to be feared!!! Observer, I hate you already (only joking - looking forward to 'meeting' you!

Woo hoo I like that table! There's nowt like that on my old league, I'm glad they fell out with me now and I found DS

Well SWW, I fear that'll be the closest I'll ever come to catching you up ... and now I await being pushed another place down the table by IObs

Woo hoo I'm top of the League 1 and No.3 in the overall DS League, well chuffed! I'm making the most of that No.3 at the moment as I'll never see it again once IOBs returns!!

Thanks for all the info SWW, I'm still getting my head around it a little but it's certainly interesting getting there

And I do like the little ego booster of 'strong new addition' - beats being called a cheat for downtrading too well

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 13:52
oh dear how deluded can one person be I see she conveniently doesnt tell them that everyone else who did down trade £950,000 were still capped Roll%20Eyes
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 14:05
Makes me want to cringe

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 14:06

This foul-gobbed mod has been #1 for the majority of the last two weeks so bite me, Jamfan. Seriously, is that how incredibly petty she is?

Deep breath Jamfan, and LET IT GO.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 14:06
She did get one thing right - she IS a nasty horrible person.
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 14:11
good lord - i'm almost sorry to have missed her very existence.

she needs to get off her computer a bit more often!!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 14:21
Originally posted by Laura

good lord - i'm almost sorry to have missed her very existence.

she needs to get off her computer a bit more often!!

Hello gorgeous girl, we need to catch up

It's all so petty.

She must introduce herself as thus:

hi, my name is Jan...thereisafunnystoryastowhyimcalledjaniwilltellyouinasecondohmyhowyouwilllaughanywayiwasthrownofftheblueroomwhereeveryonewasreallymeantomebutiwaslovelytothemyesiwashonestnoimnotlyinghonestimnotbeingbitterhonestimnotpromisewhyareyoureyesglazingover?

Laura View Drop Down
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 14:44

it was a real struggle for me to actually read to the end of her post you put up. does she really believe people are *that* interested?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>