I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Twilight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twilight
    Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 20:19
This is an amazing film. i just saw it.

it is an action film and love story but it is such a heartfelt story and emotional. it gives the warm fuzzy feeling.

i loved it.

i cant wait to see it again!

what did you think?

the person who acted edward was bugging me where i knew him from and it is harry potter, he was cedric diggery.

does anyone know what the music at the end was as it is bugging me?

edit: got the whole album now so just need to work out which one it is

now have the problem of choosing which posters i want for my room, tough choice, hmmmmmmm.

Edited by ajkb7926 - 03 Jan 2009 at 00:35

salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 01:35
I really enjoyed this film as well ajkb7926
Did you know that Rob Pattinson actually sang a couple of the songs in the film?
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 13:30
no i didn't i love the music in the film.

the film is so heartbraking in places. i am such a softy aint i

i love him as an actor. he dont look half bad either

i want to see it again now!

i am just ordering twilight stuff and so far it is costing me £25 for 4 posters which includes an exclusive poster. and 2 special edtion books.

where does all the money go eh!

edit: eeeeek

i just finished buying what i want and it comes to £35.89! oh dear, better check with my rents whether i can spend that much 

lovely posters though especially like the guy in the grey coat/blue top  

Edited by ajkb7926 - 03 Jan 2009 at 13:36

salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 13:36
LOL I cant say anything about you wanting to see it again I watched it at the cinema and downloaded it that night. I have watched it countles times since! Sad i know!
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 13:37
can you send me it? i can't find it anywhere to download it from. or can you email me where you got it from?

salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 14:06
I'll Pm you ajkb
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 20:20
release date for new moon is 20th November in the states.

what is it with the states throwing temper tantrums over having it first else they wont show it! even when it is a british film. i say we say no to them as they would be the ones with the problem on their hands!

ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 02:14
oh new moon has a website and has a list of potential songs for the film of which stephanie thought of when writing the book.

i dont like the fact edward isnt in it much but it may suit, i hope so when i read it.

i will miss seeing him in the majority of the film. there are a few songs from his point of view if they use the ones she original thought of if they get selected.

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 14:02
My niece has read the books its based on and we took her to see the movie before Christmas. She wants to see it again.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 15:53

my friend is lending me the books so i can read them! will get them soon as i am waiting for my special edition to come!

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 00:18
I enjoyed the movie too, although I had to be educated by my niece about it - I had no idea before seeing the movie that it was about vampires, although it wasn't in the vampire genre that I am used to seeing in movies. My niece being a readaholic (not a bad thing - reads half to one novel per day in the holidays - thank goodness for libraries) starts to get very critical of movies if it varies slightly from the book.

Edited by MargiABC - 08 Jan 2009 at 00:20
salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 04:25
Glad you enjoyed the film margi . Just out of interest having not actually read the books myself yet, what did your niece think of the casting for this film?
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 12:08
My niece thought Robert Pattison was just right as Edward. She said that had she had a say in the casting, it would have a lot of actors from Dr Who in it, also she thought Bela could have been played by the actress who plays Sally Armstrong in the Bill. My niece loves British TV shows.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 18:29
well finished first draft of coursework which is based around twilight and it is already 7 pages long.

plus just finished my edward banner which i will upload later

ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 20:19
DVD comes out on 21st March apparently.

thats a long wait for a film which has been this big!

salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 23:50
ajkb I think its in America that the dvd comes out on the 21st of March as according to Amazon the release date over here is the 6th of April.

Apparently the UK 2 disk dvd has got an Edward piano concert on? I hope it has
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>