I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fat Birds Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2008 at 20:31
i need to loose weight.

yet i do skating and gym floor work etc and can never shed any weight.

i do at least 3 hours a week at the rink, but i have scouts two days a week and find it hard to fit anymore in with doing gym work at home.

smudge View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Dan's Diva

Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 20:58
well i made a good start..not. found sticky toffee pudding in cupboard so thought as im sat home alone (well kids in bed)on new years eve might as well polish it off, least theres less to eat come next week, think i'll start then
skating Queen View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Grown Woman Who Should Know Better

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2009 at 10:58
Originally posted by Strawberry Pez

Eeeew Tilly!!!!!

Trust you to come up with something like that.  Roll%20Eyes  LOL   (good point though.)

I seriously need to do something serious about losing weight this year, as the joint/back problems are only going to get worse if I don't.  It's just so difficult for me - I have a self-destruct button when it comes to weight issues; not so much an addiction to food as an addiction to eating, if that makes any sense?  The doc suggested weight-loss counselling / mental health therapy back in the summer, and I'm thinking now that may be a good idea.

Wow I thought I had wrote this, it sounds just like me!

Edited by skating Queen - 01 Jan 2009 at 11:01
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2009 at 19:49
I have been good today only had three mini chocs things.  I didn't have a pudding either.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 14:25
Right - first recipe - Cajun Tuna Steaks

Sprinkle cajun spice mix onto tuna steak
Heat a pan with some of that low fat oil and cook tuna both sides for a few mins. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add a little white wine (not even a glass full) and simmer gently for a couple of mins.
Add some low fat creme fraiche to the pan, stir to make a sauce then pour over tuna.

Serve with salad or veg. You can use chicken fillets instead of tuna
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 14:31
Hmmmmmmmn .....

I'm going for the healthy eating approach this year and hoping that a few pounds drop off on the way! My mother-in-law, who is approaching 70, looks amazing for her age - easily 20 years younger. She attributes this to a healthy diet (i.e. never eats chocolate/crisps/cakes ... all the stuff we love!) and says she doesn't want to end up like old people around her with their health problems and zimmer frames. She has a point .... so I'll let you know in 30 years time if it has worked for me.     
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 16:12
I am going to be  really bad tonight and I think I will order a chinese just for me nod, because I have had a rubbish week Angry

Edited by Catwoman - 09 Jan 2009 at 16:13
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 19:33
Well I've had a very dry 2009 so far, not a drop of alcohol has past my lips so far this year. That will all change though on Sunday
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 22:09
Bloody hell Tilly, even i've quite a few drinks so far this year. Wink Whats up with you woman?? Tongue
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 22:15

Think she must be saving herself for purvey Sunday nod

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 22:56
Lisa what are you doing in here LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 18:30
*Lisa* no stick insects allowed on this thread
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 18:39
I made a smoothie and had fruit for lunch now I am going to have a Jacket Potatoe with Beans and a little cheese for tea.
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 19:30
Originally posted by Tilly5195

*Lisa* no stick insects allowed on this thread

Oops sorry LOL Think I got slightly lost on the way to the Dan forum Whistle
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 19:32
It's that way Lisa ---------------->>>>>>
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2009 at 01:19
Just thought I would say, I'm on a health kick myself right now and all this extra fruit and veg is making me pee like mad with all the water content.

If you can get your hands on a Wii and Wii Fit, get it. It doesn't feel at all like exercise but the sweat will be pishing out of you in no time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>