I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Forever In Our Thoughts
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas 2008 Loving Wishes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas 2008 Loving Wishes
    Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 00:34

I lost one of my beloved cats in November of this year - Curly and a week later my son lost one of his two cats - Charlie.

I just felt I could not let Christmas pass without sending my love to them...

Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 00:40

For all the Armed service personel lost this year, while serving for their Country

Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 00:55

For all my family members no longer with me, mainly Mum, Dad and Brother, Love you all and think of you all of the time ..

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 01:21
Remembering my nan and father-in-law.  It's 21 years since nan passed, and 3 since dad went.  They are both missed hugely by all the family and in our thoughts always, but especially at Christmas.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 12:31
In Memory of Grandma it will be the second christmas without you and it still isn't the same not a day goes by when I think about you, I love you with all my heart and I miss you dearly. x x x

This is the 4th Christmas without my beloved Cat Thomas I miss you my Boy I think about you every day x x x
 Post Reply Post Reply