I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

home and away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
secret mitchell 2 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote secret mitchell 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: home and away
    Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 17:43
Hi does anyone else think home and away never gets the credit it deserves. my favourite couple r belle and aden though i wish amanda would come bac she was a great bitch
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 17:50
Not watched Home and Away for years not since i was at collage too many years to remember.

Welcome to BR by the way Big%20smile
chloej View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote chloej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 14:44
have only just started watching home and away again after it went to 5 down here we can't get five unless you go digital just have and i think home and away can knock the spots off  neighbours
chloe
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 18:29
Melody really annoys me xx
secret mitchell 2 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote secret mitchell 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 16:40
Melody annoys me to i didnt like her when she was nice and i dont like her when shes being a bitch either. I like belle i wish her mum amanda would come bac though
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 09:51
Emily Symons has returned to Summer Bay to reprise her role as Marilyn in Home and Away.

From Yahoo 7 TV:

Or should we say '80's fashionista Marilyn Chambers, aka Marilyn Fisher is back and makes a dramatic return to Summer Bay.

Emily first appeared on the show from 1989-1992 and then again from 1995-1999. In true Home and Away style, she has loved and lost including Colleen's son Lance (Peter Vroom), Colleen makes it very clear she still doesn't like or trust her after she broke 'her Lancey's' heart. She also fell for Adam Cameron (Mat Stevenson), Phil Bryant (Vince Martin), Steven Matheson (Adam Willits) and after a fling with Hayden (Andrew Hill), she married Donald Fisher.

After a miscarriage she later gave birth to Byron, but he was diagnosed with cancer and died on the plane to America when she and Donald went to search for alternative treatments.

Marilyn returns to Summer Bay to start a new life and Emily told TV Week that she was nervous about playing Marilyn again and wondered if she was too old, but said "As soon as I had the stilettos on with the little outfit, it just came back naturally."

moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 13:14
have been watching the mailyn story line please can some one tell the writers that the mr oddly story line is boaring  just set fire to the wooden thing and have done with it will alf

anyone know who pens dad is ment to be we saw him write to his dad about what he thought of summer bay then screw the letter up and throw it away

also any one think that marilyn will get better i can see the story panning out that way or else why give her the story line with sid if they wanted to make her a tear jerking ending she wouldn't have been with sid to long to make us care to much about that relationship unless the writers want to bring nicole and sid back together like they tried to do with adian and nicole when bel died but had to cut it short when the actor playing aiden left the show.

moonshine
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 23:15
I luv H&A it can totally beat the socks of Neighbours I really liked the storeyline with CharlieHeart and joey i didnt like the way they ended it though i think they should bring Joey bac.
Keep on smiling J XX
 Post Reply Post Reply